Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is the 4th or 5th time I ask you guys, can you please translate a Spanish letter for me? Man I think I should learn Spanish.

Hola.No se quien leera esto, pero me da lo mismo.Necesito decir lo que es para mi Kluivert.Es el mago del balon, el mejor jugador del mundo y el personaje con mas coranje en el futbol.

Que gracia me hizo aquel que dijo que Raul.... jajajajaa Señores, han visto ustedes los goles de Kluivert?jajaja igualitos que los de Raul.

Estoy enamorada del futbol de kluivert.A mi sobrino lo he inculcado.Estuvo hace dos semanas en el camp nou y se compro la camista con el nombre de kluivert, no se la quita.

Bueno buen hombre, que siga usted deslumbrado y te deseo todo lo mejor.

Si puedes contestame.Un besazo de una que te admira.Soy chica.

thanx in advance :smileani:

I see chica in the letter, does that mean chick? :horny:

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, I got another e-mail, a small one this time

Hola:

Soy un fan de Patrick Kluivert, y solo quería saber si me podrías ayudar a traducir al españolo la siguiente frase:
verzendkosten koper mooie staat. Es muy importante para mí y no conozco a nadie que me la pueda traducir.

Un saludo.

can you translate this one too? :eek:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
i'll try
hello i don't know who is going to read this but i don't care. i need to say what is kluivert for me, he is the wizard of the ball,the best player of the world and the man with more courage,
it was very funny that man that said that raul...hahaha sirs have you been watched the goals of kluivert? haha similars to raul's goals
i am in lover of kluivert's football, i have inculcated my nephew, he was in camp nou 2 week ago and he bought a kluivert's shirt, he doesn't take it away from him
well, good man,that is still you dazzling, i wish you the best
if you can answere me i big kiss, from one that admires you, i am a girl.

the other e-mail
hello:
i am a fan of patrick kluivert,and i only wanted to know if you can help me to translate to spanish the next sentence:verzendkosten koper mooie staatt, is very important for me i don't know nobody that can translate me it
greetings

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
You drew blank this time man, no girls asking for hot sex with the man himself this time :tongue:. I remember some of those you used to get :howler:.... these aren't getting close, especially the second one, it's kinda crappy asking you to translate for him :D.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Well ... at least they did stop thinking that you are Patrick. :googly: ;) :D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i will give u a site, which u can translate anything u want, www.altavista.com
try it, and thank me;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
so u know this site!
but what u will do if none help u here :D...altavista will be funnier:d

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
that websites are good if you know the other languages at least a litle bit

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I`m pretty sure that this girl is around eight years old and blind. I mean "Kluivert the best player in the world?".

Only jokeing P.Kluivert!:D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Robban said:
I`m pretty sure that this girl is around eight years old and blind. I mean "Kluivert the best player in the world?".

Only jokeing P.Kluivert!:D
more inteligent than you julio salinas:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
nrk said:

more inteligent than you julio salinas:rolleyes:
Julio Salinas? But still you should know better than underrestimate Salinas skills. Thanks to him and Lineker we won our first european title under Cruyff, also he was our topscorer during his first two years here. Of course he wasn`t close to Stoitchkov`s abilitys, but still a valued member of the team and I think his goalscoring record speaks for it self. If you also conider that he spent most matches on the bench.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Robban said:

Julio Salinas? But still you should know better than underrestimate Salinas skills. Thanks to him and Lineker we won our first european title under Cruyff, also he was our topscorer during his first two years here. Of course he wasn`t close to Stoitchkov`s abilitys, but still a valued member of the team and I think his goalscoring record speaks for it self. If you also conider that he spent most matches on the bench.
thanks only to lineker, julio salinas:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yes, and all his other 130 goals was of course luck aswell?:rolleyes: Don`t make me laugh!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Robban said:
Yes, and all his other 130 goals was of course luck aswell?:rolleyes: Don`t make me laugh!
he was a striker it was his job.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Since Kluivert score less goals than him, in your opinion he doesn`t do his job?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
i don't know how many goals have already kluivert with barça because you are talking about salina's goals with barça? aren't you, kluivert has given a lot of goals to luis enrique, anderson etc

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Salinas;
152 goals for Barça
22 goals for the spanish NT
:proud:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts