Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amnistia parcial
A partir de agora, os cartões amarelos vão ser alvo de amnistia parcial. O regulamento da competição prevê que os jogadores advertidos com um único cartão amarelo na primeira fase passem aos quartos-de- final sem qualquer punição. Contudo os futebolistas que no último jogo da primeira fase sejam ainda advertidos com amarelos ficam automaticamente impedidos de jogar os quartos-de- final.

i have an idea of what its saying just need some of you guys to help me out as to what you understand it to says.
thanks

Viva Portugal!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
From what I understand it must say that players with one yellow card during the 1st phase will go to the 2nd phase with this yellow card "erased", so it won't count for punishments.

·
Registered
51 Posts
IS THIS TRUE.I WAS GETTING WORRIED THAT FIGO WOULD LOOSE HIS COOL VS TURKEY AND GET ANOTHER YELLOW CARD.THEN SIT FOR THE SEMI GAME. THE REFS ARE VERY INCOSISTENT WITH THE USE OF YELLOW CARDS. \SOME CARDS ARE HANDED OUT FOR SHIRT TUGS IN THE MIIDLE OPF THE PITCH.......WHILE BONE CRUNCHING HITS FROM BEHIND ARE NOT BEING CARDED...........YELLOW CARDS AT THIS LEVEL SHOULD BE GIVEN OUT FOR DANGEROUS HITS AND FOULS IMPEEDING BREAK AWAYS........NOT LITTLE TUGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD.................AND THE REFS SHOULD BE CONSISTENT.

·
Registered
986 Posts
if you have only one yellow in the first round it is taken away before the quarterfinals. if you get a second yellow card in the last game of the first round you would sit out the quarterfinal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts