Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
veron, crespo, ronaldo, ramé,coloccini, van bommel are not any more a rumor barça wants them, other thing is that they get all of them, rammé and van bommel are very close to play in barça next season, and this days coloccini and ronaldo can be near too, newspaper sport has said that maybe a changes ronaldo by rivaldo, this can put crespo out of barça hands and even veron.
barça can get money selling rockemback that in italy is very popular and use it for buy this players also there are more players that can be sold for cash.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
good post nrk...
i was wish that ur talking is getting out from Gaspart mouth..
all what u mentioned above are very important for barca, especially for Rame and Ronaldo, beside coloccini...but i think that veron or crespo are needless in barca...we have a very good strikers and they are better than crespo..and about veron..i don't like him he is not active play maker...and we have Xavi;)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
These names are very good BUT...

Will there be any Catalan / Spanish players at Barça left for next season?

Or we will end up like Chelsea who had only one English player few season back.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Van Gaal will always play Xavi and Puyul it was him that gave them the chance in the a-team and none of them has looked back ever since...

Puyul 35 matches 2 goals in la liga and player of the match every other game...

Xavi 35 games and 4 goals more than Pep ever managed in one season and Xavi did it in his first full...

Atleast those two will play and that`s good

Comparee that with Reals lineup tonight

Cesar
salgado
Hierro
Helguera
Carlos
Makelele
Solari
Figo
Zidane
Morientes
Raul

Raul is the only player coming up from their youth side....

But they are in the final we are not...They were in the copa del rey final we were not...They are above us in la liga...

Cheers:D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
to nLr:
van gaal will have 4 spainish player...and i think that barca is spanish team before a catalan team;)
1-puyol
2-sergi, wish that:)
3-LE21
4-xavi

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
and we have a very good teqam for the future...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Emperor said:
to nLr:
van gaal will have 4 spainish player...and i think that barca is spanish team before a catalan team;)
1-puyol
2-sergi, wish that:)
3-LE21
4-xavi
I read in another post that VG wants to sell Sergi and Luis Enrique.
I'm not sure but I think Robban mentioned that. Maby he can help.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ohhhh no ......i think that's impossible....LE21 and sergi will be the heart of barca next season...i don't think so...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
LE21 and Cocu are both players VG would die for. They are versatile and therefore embody the entire idea of totaalvoetbal, which VG wants to play as always....

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VG has said to gaspart that don't do any transfer before he arrives so coloccini can be in danger
rivaldo-ronaldo?
rivaldo-crespo?
rivaldo-veron?

if cuper only wants vieri why rivaldo-ronaldo? i would put rochemback-ronaldo? with more cash of course, italians wants rochemback, then rivaldo by crespo, sell kluivert and get money for veron

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well veron will certainly leave Man utd. he has the worst season in EPL... it would be a great signing if we can get him but it hink he will go to Lazio....... one player which Barca missed i think is a player like Guardiola, inspirational, commanding...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
milan say that if any team wants coloccini they must to take also javi moreno, and ronaldo altough he wants return , barça say that is very hard this can happen

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Van Gaal doesn`t want Luis Enrique. But the board are too scared too sell him, since he`s the most popular player and personilies the fans on the pitch. He`ll stay untill VG throws him out or starts hitting him with his fists on the training camp.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Robban said:
He`ll stay untill VG throws him out or starts hitting him with his fists on the training camp.
Didn't van Gaal did that with Óscar? After Óscar said that Van Gaal wasn't even fit enough to clean the shoes of Cruijff?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Robban said:
He`ll stay untill VG throws him out or starts hitting him with his fists on the training camp.
Didn't van Gaal do that with Óscar? After Óscar said that Van Gaal wasn't even fit enough to clean the shoes of Cruijff?

G

·
the pick of the crop under transfer speculation, i feel is Shevchenko, Colocinni, Hoflund, Seedorf, Rame....and bring in a whole bunch of Barca B's young talent (trashorras, Baba, motta, arteta, Iniesta etc. ) this creates a strong defense with some depth...gives us a top class striker to partner saviola and solves the problem of lack of catalonian and spanish stars in the squad.

Theres no doubt flaws in my proposal, and and Van GFaal will probably sign a whole bunch of washed up dutchmen, but what do you guys think?

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
i would prefere more players go than we buy so we make profit in the summer and promote a few players

1 - 20 of 116 Posts