Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know any future transfers for Newcastle United?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i heard Robson will bid for Juve defender `Zoran Mirkovic`

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Espanyol's romanian anchor Constadin Galca and his fellow compatriot right defender Cosmin Contra who plays for Deportivo Alaves are targets.Galca is available on a Bosman rule tranfer while Contra is rated at 2 million pounds.

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zoran Mirkovic you say! He would probably be a pretty good signing for us (Newcastle United)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, sure would.
maybe mijatovic too !!
Did u know Robson askd ronaldo on a loan!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Newcastle is the worst ****ing team on the earth with Juventus and Arsenal!

And "Zerant" is a giant bonecruncher on the football pitch!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ronaldo on loan! He would be useful but why would he join us when he plays for Inter Milan?

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ivan de la Pena you are a stupid piece of crap. Get lost!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zerant you don´t know anything about football because you have a giant "fjun-mustach"!

Forza United, Lazio and Barca!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see, you liked Man U as soon as they won CL, you liked Lazio when they won Cup Winners Cup and u loved Barca coz they won spanish league...
who your fav german team... Bayern..??

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ivan de la Pena (Robert) go and post you **** somewhere else!

Ps. You just like Man Utd, Lazio and Barcelona because your dad likes them. ds.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My dad´s favorite team is Real Madrid. And RM and Barca don´t match.

And to you "Nalin" I´ve been an United fan since I was born. And "Barca"-fan since 1994.

It´s not my fault that Newcastle is rubish, and that Alan Shearer only scores on penaltys...

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone can be lucky.

So go ahead, make my day!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey calm down ppl....phew pretty much heated atmosphere here!!

anyway what about solano!??
robson valued him at 10M...but if a team bids that much,is he gonna sell him!???
i think galatasaray are also interested in duncan ferguson for ..12M..

robson is prepared to buy josep guardiola from barca for 5.5M or 6.5M...

believe me this guy is real gd!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope Robson is not going to sell Solano because he's one of the best players at the club.

Josep Guardiola would be a good signing for us. I think that good old Rob Lee is getting a little bit too old for the Premiership. Or what do you think?

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah it's true that rob lee is getting too old....he can still play but ..i don't think he can run very fast anymore..

anyway there have been lots of rumours about solano being sold...ii could happen cos we alrady have dyer as back-up and who's proved to be very gd...

i think robson is also targetting a few other players,most from barca...after guardiola,it is sergi and another one..can't remember his name!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Apparently Sergi is coming to the pool before deadline day tommorrow.
I don't think that Newcastle need that many new faces as it seems that next year they could get a Uefa place at least with or without Solano for a few reasons:

> the potent strikeforce of Fergie and Shearer.
> Dyer is going to be the next England great.
> Bobby Robson is well liked by every1 and brings the best out of his players especially the strikers (Ronaldo).
> Robson knows his footy and can attract big names as well as unknown quality players.
> Newcastle fans are loyal and the atmosphere at St James's is second to none.
> Given is showing good form and consistency.

No offence but I hope that we beat you on Sat but I know that it will be tough (another 4-3 would be cool).

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree with you when it comes to magpies striking force pool_till_I_die. They are good if both of them are not injured, and both Shearer and Duncan always seems to get injured pretty often.

I'm glad that Robson can(hopefully)get big names as well as unknown quality players to Newcastles squad.

If Newcastle Utd is going to sell Solano they can put Dyer at right midfield, and then bench good old Rob and then buy a GOOD central midfielder.

I heard, for some time, that Ziege would like to leave "Boro" because he would like to play in a bigger club. He could be good in our squad!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You don´t need Zige. You need a player like Roy Keane that wins every ball on the midfield. Not Ziege on the left. I think that even "Zerant" would be a better signing than Ziege.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts