Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
708 Posts
hmm. I thougt Lucin was a defender, but maybe not... If he is a central midfielder it would be great to be able to rotate him with Petit and Vieria. But what about Pires. Does he play on the left or the right. If it is the left, we don't need him as we have Overmars and Ljundberg. If he plays on the right, that would be great. We can then sell Parlour, who is good, but not world class.

· Registered
708 Posts
If Pires doesn't play on the right, then I don't understand why we need him?

We should sell Parlour, and then buy Ronald De Boer. That will give us a starting line up in midfield of overmars petit Veiria De Boer with Lauren and Ljundberg (both very versatile) rotating in. That Midfield is even better than Manure's!!!

· Registered
708 Posts
yes, Parlour is good, but world class? Compare him to the right midfield of the other big teams in the Cl next year.
Parlour Vs Beckham, Figo, Salgado, Seedorf, etc. Parlour just isn't good enough. I am sure Chelsea, with their new buy English policy, would be willing to take him off our hands. And I am sure they would be willing to overpay for an English player also (e.g., sutton).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.