Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Pires natural Position is a left-winger but Marseille only used him as a Attacking midfielder or striker because Dalmat was playing on the left.
So we won't have to buy a an extra striker.
Overmars or Malz should leave because they won't want to get benched.

If we want a good striker i would say buy Nonda a senegal ST of Rennes he played superb this season and scored 15 goals.

Also Arsenal is interested in Someill a right defender a possible replacement for
Dixon, he is also from french club Rennes.

Vivas should be sold to Celta or any other Spanish club because i don't think Arsenal
could use him because we still have Luzhny.

I hope Upson will make it back for a cover behind Keown and Adams, he can also play on the left side so Winterburn can leave, west ham had interest in him.

We don't need a new keeper jet maby next year when Seaman and Lukic are retirering.
Manninger can take over.

· Registered
3,445 Posts
would you like to go back to old boring footbal?
i think Arsenal is one of the best balanced teams, with lots of expierence but also young players like Kanu, Viera and Henry.
Wenger was just unlucky with the CL.
this year they lost to much points against little clubs, and Man Udt didn't so they won.

About Lauren he is signed only needs a medical to pass.
I don't think he can play as full-back and i don't think he will replace Parlour.
Will probaly be benched and play some games in the starting line up if wenger wants to rest someone or anybody gets injured.

Pires isn't signed yet but will still probaly join before EURO 2000.
He is good really good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.