Xtratime Community banner

161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
42,668 Posts
Looks like we've signed Costa.

30M on a player that's not going to improve our team.

His record in a below average Ukranian league is underwhelming. 38 goals and a measly 40 assists in 5 years apparently.

He is not going to do better than that in the BL.

The club always buys sh$t south american players (Elber excepted) and then complain we never get a decent player from there.

This has all the signs of a transfer just because we need to be seen to be making one.
:D

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
"Only" 35 to 40m is obviously nonsense as that is definitely not a bargain, even in today's market. Let's not forget he's not 20 years young nor Messi. Seems like a relatively fair market price, +- 5-7m I guess which is always debatable. And not our fault that some idiots overpay for the likes of Bale or di Maria which is ridiculous the way it happened and still happens.

About the other thing, it's not a single incident, let's not forget he was banned from the nationalteam in the past for quite a similar behaviour. And nobody ever claimed that is all he is about, but it is a part of him and you don't get Vidal without that part. Period. Not a likable person. Probably a likable player, if you just look on the court. It is for everyone to decide for himself anyway. People will always have different opinions.
18m??? Unless someone knows something I don't that is crazy.
Yup, that'll be daylight robbery.
Apparently, Coman deal is done.
Loan of supposedly 8 million euro with buy option of 20.

This is ridiculous. For around 10 million euro, couldn't we have found a young german attacking talent to sign permanently as a back up to the first team (which Coman is going to be?)

He will have to come up with atleast 10 goals+assists in total for the board to think about exercising the buy option. I don't see how he will get enough minutes to be able to do that.
He's a fantastic player but a scumbag.

Doesn't shirk from leaving his stud marks on opponents but will go down himself with a feather touch. Also, this recent drink driving episode was unbelievable.

I know we are a footballing institution and not recruiting people for the church, but letting Schweini go and recruiting Vidal if true just leaves me feeling bitter.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
What's funny? You said we didn't rate him on the pitch. We said we never said that. You dig up old posts proving we were right and you lied and you are laughing? Can only be laughing about your own stupidity then.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I agree I was wrong on the Coman transfer. I didn't think he would be a starter.

Yeah, but the rest seems to be only proving what we've already said. Vidal is a slimeball but a fantastic player.
So not sure what the point was in digging up those posts.

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Where the hell is James going to play? If Müller can't get a game I don't see why James should or would, even if Ancelotti is a fan.

Seems to just be another case of European elite clubs stock-piling "interesting tactical options" to try and settle a tight game or surprise a CL opponent in a knock-out game, regardless of any practical benefit to the overall team dynamic, nevermind the career of the player in question.

He has gone from one team where he clearly doesn't fit to another.

PSG or Inter would have been far better options for him

And even if Ancelotti does somehow make space for him (i.e. on the wing or behind Lewa), what does this mean for Müller's Bayern career?

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
I was hoping to see James in the prem to be honest. I agree I can't really see how he fits in Bayern's system.

Obviously would love Muller in the prem if there's any chance of that, love that guy.

161 - 167 of 167 Posts