Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since any transfer would be for the 2015/2016 season, I started the new thread.

Interesting news from SportBild, all news here and here:

• Gonzalo Castro call Bayern's interest 'great honour' & doesn't rule out playing fullback.
  • Bayern will make an offer for Griezmann in 2016 once they know Pep Guardiola's future.
  • Bayern won't extend Pizarro's contract.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seems that Bayern are keen on paying the exit clause of Granit Xhaka, Telegrafi reports.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some rumors from the press. Not some, quite a lot.

Kicker
  • Michael Reschke talking with Yacine Brahimi's agent for a possible move.
Bild
  • There's been contact between Bayern and Sterling's agent since December.
  • Guardiola's first candidate to "replace" Ribéry is Raheem Sterling.
  • Bayern is also looking for a right-back and a central midfielder.
  • Gündogan's agent ask Bayern to improve Dortmund's offer on his salary (€6.5M per year).
SportBild
  • Guardiola would be open to negotiate an extension until 2018.
Sport1
  • Bastian Schweinsteiger, to the MLS in 2018?
L’Equipe
  • Alexandre Lacazette didn't extend his contract and is on Bayern's list.
Express
  • Bayern wants Jonas Hector. Michael Reschke saw him at Köln several times.
Wolfsburger Nachrichten
  • Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG & Manchester City interested Kevin de Bruyne.
DiMarzio
  • Pep Guardiola has an agreement to join Man City in the summer of 2016.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update on rumours

Kicker
  • Weiser might still extend his contract with Bayern.
  • Bayern's board isn't sure about Sterling/Brahimi. Di María top priority.
  • Bayern received offers from Man Utd for Bastian Schweinsteiger and Dante.
  • Reschke called Ed Woodward for Di Maria.
Bild
  • Bayern thinking about Roman Weidenfeller to replace Reina.
  • Bayern offered €25M for Gündogan. Offered the player 3 years and €8M per season. Dortmund will make it official (Gündogan to Bayern) after Cup final.
  • Bayern wants a 2nd GK, a RB, a midfielder and a winger.
  • Bayern will pay €60M for Ángel Di Maria. If he can't be signed, Antoine Griezmann is 2nd option.
SportBild
  • Kevin de Bruyne said to SportBild that Bayern should talk to Wolfsburg if they want him.
Gazzetta dello Sport
  • Bayern offered €15M + €3M for Matteo Darmian. Torino wants €20M.
@FCBayernUpdate

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rumors in the Italian media of Bayern being open to selling Benatia for 20-22m. Any truth in that?
Kicker reported Inter made an inquiry for him but Bayern rejected it.

Dante, however, seems to be of interest to Manchester United.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
If we don't manage to inject pace into the squad, something which should have happened last summer this time around, then we are going to face a difficult period in Europe and quite possibly in the BL over the next 2 yrs or so.

Disappointingly, it looks like there aren't any available quality options for the wings. Sterling or Griezmann would have been desirable but it seems neither is a possibility.

I don't like these rumours of being interested in a couple of players from Torino. They seem average at best to me.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If we don't manage to inject pace into the squad, something which should have happened last summer this time around, then we are going to face a difficult period in Europe and quite possibly in the BL over the next 2 yrs or so.

Disappointingly, it looks like there aren't any available quality options for the wings. Sterling or Griezmann would have been desirable but it seems neither is a possibility.

I don't like these rumours of being interested in a couple of players from Torino. They seem average at best to me.
Seems Bayern's top interest are Di María and Lacazzette.

And for next season: De Bruyne. Kicker reported it, it seems Bayern has a "verbal agreement" with him.

Other than that, I think Darmian would be a good adittion as a RB. Probably another CB/GK if Dante/Reina leave.

Talking about pace and future though, I think Sinan Kurt could develop into a very good winger. The little I saw from him promises at least a lot of talent.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
And for next season: De Bruyne. Kicker reported it, it seems Bayern has a "verbal agreement" with him.
Like they had with Vidal?

I don't like these kind of arrangements at all and in DeBruyne's case it's not like his contract is about to expire is it?

Do the management think they need him or no? Solve the requirements for the coming season first before thinking too far ahead.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like they had with Vidal?

I don't like these kind of arrangements at all and in DeBruyne's case it's not like his contract is about to expire is it?

Do the management think they need him or no? Solve the requirements for the coming season first before thinking too far ahead.
I agree. They should look into next season, but having said that: all "big" players seems out of reach or too expensive (Antoine Griezmann, for example). Other "cheaper" options are: Brahimi (Porto) and Douglas Costa (Shakhtar).

Seems De Bruyne will have a 50 millions exit clause though, according to different sources. So if the "verbal agreement" is true and he honors it, like Lewandowski not Vidal :smileani:, he should join Bayern in 2016.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Seems Bayern's top interest are Di María and Lacazzette.

Other than that, I think Darmian would be a good adittion as a RB. Probably another CB/GK if Dante/Reina leave.

Talking about pace and future though, I think Sinan Kurt could develop into a very good winger. The little I saw from him promises at least a lot of talent.
means nothing. two seasons ago they said they have agreement with draxler... still no sign of signing him while he's possibly the best candidate for the job

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Even bigger LOL about him being a candidate for the job.

Braindeadliga has obviously not watched him play in the last couple of seasons at all.

Never understood why some people post on the forum and make statements seemingly with authority when they're actually talking out of their asses.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Apparently we are after Batra from Barca now :rollani:

This has Guardiola all over it if true and the board bending backwards to please him.

As for the player, too short for a CB and too slow to be a full back and he's no physical beast.

He'd struggle in the second division in Germany and is simply not good enough for Bayern.

·
Registered
856 Posts
If Bayern looking for a CB to have a proper rotation, they should go after Laporte, Musacchio or de Vrij. But Bartra? I know even a top-class manager knows his homeland better, but Pep doesn't even try to bring the best ones. Bartra?! Really? Utter piece of garbage...

·
Registered
59,068 Posts
Pepe Reina to follow his footballing dad Rafa Benitez?

3 very good goalies would indeed be a bit much.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts