Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have made some good transfers this year that are official. this is our in and out list so far to my knowledge
in:
Munitis,Solari,Solano,Cambiasso,Pires(90%),Celades
out:
Karembeau

well, that is it. I included in the in section back from loan. We also are in the process of buying: Costinha, Marquez, Riquelme, Flavio Conceicao and now there is word about us buying the amazingly talented juninho from vasco.

This is the team we want, full of stars that have a name and are actually exciting to watch.

P.S: Munitis is now 100% Madridista.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Munitis 100%??????

Where did you hear it, SPANIARD?
Just cannot believe that such a favorable thing would really happen.
I think it is time on election, so we are not in action of transfer market.....

D

·
0 Posts
I read today that Real have signed Santiago Solari from rivals Ateltico Madrid, is this true?, and for how much?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Muntis!!! That would be simply great, but again it makes absolutely no sense! I mean that leaves us with Savio, Munitis and obviously the worst of them Solari on the left wing! What for?! I think the Munitis thing is just another rumor, although I admit he is quite amazing. And about Juninho from Vasco da Gama - it's been coming quiye some time since the World Cup in January this year, but nothing sure for now, so now I'm surprised it's come back up again/ And I don't rate the guy quite as high as Geremi or even Karembeu for that matter:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts