Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about transfers this season. Especially for the Istanbul giants;)

Galatasaray was linked with high class players, but so far they only got Sarr and Davala. Well I guess you can count Mondi as a new signing too;)

Fenerbahce got Ortega, It's a spectacular transfer at least on the paper:tongue:

Washington and Almeyda/Gilberto. They all have big names.

As of Besiktas, they seem like they're a bit passive than the rest but I guess they got two very good transfers.

Sergen and Cordoba, I never watched Cordoba but if Mondragon is waiting behind him as 3rd keeper in Colombian NT, he should be pretty good.

About Sergen, if he's healthy his transfers should be one of the best three transfers so far this season along with

Ortega/FB
Davala/GS
Sergen/BJK

I just talked about the big names. The other transfers may have a big impact; however, most of the new transfers will have problems to get into first 11 in each team:eek: ;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
So far, Fenerbahçe has transfered:
Ariel Ortega - River Plate
Washington - Ponte Preta
Ismael Gulduren - Genclerbirligi
Cem Karaca - Yozgatspor
Tuncay Sanli - Sakaryaspor
Volkan Demirel - Kartalspor

- Gilberto Silva could be added to this list before too long :happy:

Besiktas (to my knowledge) has:
Mircea Lucescu - Galatasaray
Tolga Dogantez - Genclerbirligi
Kaan Dobra - Denizlispor
Sergen Yalcin - Siirt Jetpaspor | Galatasaray
Oscar Cordoba - Boca Juniors | Perugia
Zago - AS Roma

Galatasaray (again to my knowledge) has:
Fatih Terim - AC Milan
* Umit Davala - AC Milan
* Mohamed Sarr - AC Milan
Murat Erdogan - Istanbulspor

* - Loan deal

All 3 teams will have squads strong enough to challenge in Europe..
And all 3 teams also have an ideal coach for their situation..
Fener has Lorant who believes in discipline, physical fitness, tactics and playing the best 11 on form...
He'll have the stars fighting to earn their positions, which will bring out either the best, or the worst in them...

Besiktas has Lucescu, who is a great tactician and can work with little resources..

Galatasaray have Fatih Terim...No need to talk about him, his name says it all...:)

I hope Trabzon can build a decent team this year too...Aybaba's their coach right?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Besiktas is still gonna transfer at least two world class players. We better :D

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Galatasaray also signed:

Muslim Can - Samsunspor
Klodian Duro - Vlaznia | Samsunspor

and also these players will sign for Galatasaray on Saturday:

Felipe - Vasco Da Gama
Fabio Pinto - Internacional

And Eser Yagmur from Wolfsburg youth team is on trial if Terim likes him he will sign as well.

I think Felipe(25 years-old) will have a huge impact this season Terim and many Brazilian fans are praising him a lot he will wear the #10 jersey for Galatasaray he plays as a playmaker. Fabio Pinto(21 years-old) has also been praised by Terim as a star for the future and that he is very quick he plays as a winger. Maybe and I hope we have found the new Ze Roberto in Fabio Pinto ;) . I don't know anything about Eser Yagmur but I hope he is good too :D .

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Muslim Can has been praised to be a better right back then Perez and Klodian Duro is a very fast and technical attacking midfielder he had a huge impact in the Turkish Super League last season with Samsunspor with his goals and assists.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Felipe is very good, much better than Kleberson and they could be in this WC.

I hope you can post your impressions about him when he start, because he is a World class player and we want to know how our best players are.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Better than Kleberson?:eek: Gala must be getting a real talent.

Btw, how do you rate Gilberto Silva? He has been linked with fener a lot:)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Everyone, media and all fans, thinks Gilberto Silva is a excellent player, and this WC proof it.

I think Atletico Mineiro cant keep him, their have lack of money and could sell anyone...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
They seem to be demanding such a low transfer for him, only 4-5 million pounds:confused:

After his solid play in the WC, I think that his team can get much more than that, but I am not complaining;):D

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Voimer said:
I think Atletico Mineiro cant keep him, their have lack of money and could sell anyone...:rolleyes:
There's your reason Deniz ;)

They must be like Genclerbirligi is in Turkiye...:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
:D Good analogy Tolga

But I think they are starting to realize that they can sell him to a more high-profile team:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts