Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go Eren :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pascal Nouma will be signing for Besiktas again in few days. I hope this dream comes true... Imagine Nouma , Ilhan and Pancu together , Three Musketeers :D

PASCAL PASCAL PASCAL NOUMAAA
NOUMA NOUMA PASCAL NOUMAAA

·
Player
431 Posts
yes,yes
PASCAL NOUMA
PASCAL NOUMA
WE STILL DONT FORGET HIM

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Besiktas signed HUARANA BABANGÝDA from Barca... I hope this one is true...:D

·
Registered
589 Posts
I don`t know if it`s a loan or a permanent move but he is a class player he scorec 23 goals last year and plays as a right sided midfielder or attacker...

He will make you even better treate hi well !!!!!

Cheers !!!

·
*the drum drum*
42,582 Posts
Haruna Babangida's move would surely be a loan...Barcelona regarded him as a good future player last time I heard, so I don't he would leave cheaply...

Anyway, he's probably your replacement for Nihat on the right wing. ;)

And...
Why is Nouma coming back?
He was a great player, but he caused so much trouble and was hated by most people in Turkiye :confused:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because he messed Taffarel's life( remember the goal he scored) ,now it is Mondi's turn... :) He is a bad boy, so as Ilhan and Sergen... Nobody will mess with us anymore...

·
Registered
175 Posts
do u guys know this guy Litaman? i might of spelled it wrong but i heard besiktas is interested in the player and he plays as an attacker.......i forgot what team he plays for.......do u guys know this player and if hes coming to BJK?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Litmanen plays as a forward for Liverpool. Besiktas was interested in him last year but we have no intentions of buying him this year ( Ilhan, Nouma, Pancu , Radu, Ahmet Dursun.... are more than enough) We will transfer either Conceicao or Guinti for DMC position and probably close the transfer season...

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I heard a rumour of a Laziale becoming a Bestiktas fan... any truth to that, blackeagle?!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
??????????? :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I heard that Karpin will be signing for Besiktas.... Wait and see...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Thursday, August 8, 2002
Effenberg mulls ending his career

BERLIN, Aug 8 (Reuters) - Former German international and Bayern Munich playmaker Stefan Effenberg is considering ending his career after he failed to secure a move to Turkish side Besiktas.
The 34-year-old, out of contract with Bayern, has seen a number of possible prospects vanish and says he will decide by next Wednesday whether or not to keep playing.

'The deadline is next Wednesday. By then there'll be a decision. Either a new club or the end of my career,' Effenberg told top-selling newspaper Bild on Thursday.

The midfield playmaker, who helped Bayern to their 2000 Champions League success, said many fans had encouraged him to continue playing, but he was disenchanted that he had not been able to train with a club. His jogging partner, his dog, had also disappeared.

'It's getting to me that I've only been able to jog in the woods and do general fitness. I'm also upset about the lack of seriousness of the many advisers who want to make business on the back of my name,' he said.

Effenberg's talent and passion made him a regular in the German side as well as for Bayern, Borussia Moenchengladbach and Fiorentina. But for his regular courting of controversy he would undoubtedly have earned more than his 35 German caps.

He was dropped from the 1994 World Cup team and sent home for giving the German fans a single finger gesture as he was substituted under boos following a poor performance in a group game against South Korea in Dallas.

He last played in a friendly against Romania in 1998.

Bayern dropped Effenberg for two games last season following his comments that many of the unemployed in Germany were too lazy to look for work because jobless benefits were too high. He missed out on a farewell due to injury.

soccernet

·
Registered
175 Posts
GET NIHAT BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BESIKTAS IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT HIM

LUCESCU GET NIHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT BACK

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hurriyet said that we want Yusuf and Ceyhun from Fenerbahce and Bulent Akin from Bolton..

We know that Lucescu likes Bulent too much from Galatasaray.. but i dont think so that we need him..

but Ceyhun can be good transfer for us.. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
nooooooooo:fero: i do not want bulent akin at bjk he can stay at his bolton club...ceyhun and yusuf could be good at bjk but they will probabbly stay at fener

·
Registered
175 Posts
GET THIS OKAN KOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does ne body have ne info or stats on this guy???

or pics or videos or something THANKS:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Eren3 said:
GET THIS OKAN KOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does ne body have ne info or stats on this guy???

or pics or videos or something THANKS:D

Okan Koc's picture..

And information about him :

Doðum Tarihi 22.01.1982
Doðum Yeri Sakarya
Boy 1,83
Kilo 78
Pozisyon Sað Açýk
Medeni Durumu Bekar
Yabancý Dil -
Hobileri Araba kullanmak

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
ok thankyou omer!!!:D this guy is only 20 years old and is said to be really good(ive never seen him play)so from here on he will only get better....i think bjk should get him before some other team trys to get him

:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Eren3 said:
ok thankyou omer!!!:D this guy is only 20 years old and is said to be really good(ive never seen him play)so from here on he will only get better....i think bjk should get him before some other team trys to get him

:)
you are welcome dostum..

i think we have to get him for our right wing..

Fener and Galata want him also so we have to be quick for him :)

1 - 20 of 7421 Posts