Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 2699 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start it since a Pole is linked with CSKA Moscow. Maciej Zurawski of Wisla Krakow is being looked at, we'll see what develops...

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Don't think that CSKA would buy him now. And I think that he would not be bought at all. We have pretty good attack line, and very talented attacking midfielders. And he is a little old - CSKA strategy is buying young talents and helping them to became stars.
But I must say that I am hoping sometimes that CSKA will buy him. First - I like this player and I think that he could help CSKA. Second - there would be rather big chances that Polish TV will show CSKA matches. :)

·
Registered
67,295 Posts
i agree, if this guy is an attacking midfielder we most definatley don't need him as we are stocked up.

no need to rush into transfers, all we need is Zhirkov:D

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dmitriy said:
do u rate him?
Yeah I rate him, but I don't know a thing about the CSKA squad tbh. He's not an attacking mid really, he's a forward (not a striker0. Scores and sets up, a rounded forward. If it's true though that you're attacking line is solid already, wouldn't it make sense to buy someone young?

·
Registered
67,295 Posts
Semak used to play that position for us and i wouldn't mind buying a player like that, but i'd preffer a young player, experience is always a plus tho.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well talking on Semak .. Vahid Halilodzic ( PSG's coach ) just has been fired .. he was almost the only one in Paris who was from Eastern of Europe, and i don't know what Semak will do .. No name of coach now but it could be Laurent Fournier, an ancian french midfielder, who coach paris' second team .......

as a conclusion ::: i think Semak probably come back in Moscow .. !

·
Registered
67,295 Posts
i'd like to see him succeed in Paris, but if he comes back to CSKA i won't wind thats for sure.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Going to CSKA is last chance for Żurawski to left Wisła, because the transfer term in Turkey is over, so he won't go to Trabzonspor.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I doubt Semak will come back to Moscow right now. He was the best player against Lens.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
Going to CSKA is last chance for Żurawski to left Wisła, because the transfer term in Turkey is over, so he won't go to Trabzonspor.
Trabzon stated that they'll buy him at May anyway.

·
Registered
67,295 Posts
so thats all the news for today tigran? u dissapoint me, i usually rely on new and accurate information from u if i miss anything:D

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Its rumoured that we are interested in Nihat. Nihat himself also stated that we were interested.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
12 goals :) thats very good for a man who's playing in a underachiving club atm.

·
Registered
67,295 Posts
rumours are now flying that Nihat will arrive no later then the beginning of summer/

·
Registered
67,295 Posts
watever we'll see, im not going to look forward to any players until Giner tells us were ready to sign someone.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
well its actually a very hot topic also in Denmark :) so it seems to be a reliable transfer at the moment.

I'd love to see Vagner, Olic and Nihat in a 4-3-3 :D Allthough theres rumoures about Vagner leaving in summer, you heard about that?

1 - 20 of 2699 Posts