Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 738 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disscus here about transferes in Azerbajian league an Azerbajian players in Europe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,947 Posts
The biggest transfer of this year was Oktay Derelioglu's transfer to Xazar-Lankaran. He used to be my favourite Turkish player few years ago...and now he is in Azerbaijan:)
Besides, seems that Neftchi made a great transfer too signing Georgi Adamia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,947 Posts
Some rumours say tha Ali Daei may move to FC Baki. Despite his age, he is still great, and he is Ardabil born Azeri;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nyuka said:
Some rumours say tha Ali Daei may move to FC Baki. Despite his age, he is still great, and he is Ardabil born Azeri;)
FK Baku is a foreigner team .. they have many Brazilians and Argentinians.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,067 Posts
Nyuka said:
The biggest transfer of this year was Oktay Derelioglu's transfer to Xazar-Lankaran. He used to be my favourite Turkish player few years ago...and now he is in Azerbaijan:)
seems quite a big one, that one and I take it that their owner is rich right?

will we see the same like in Russia you think soon, where basically every single club (even little Kazan ) there seems to have a multimillionaire owning them :dazed: you guys have the oil, so it shouldn't be a too hard to find some rich guys who fancy playing around a bit with their money :D, or not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,136 Posts
Wally

The owner of the "Khazar" is quite a rich guy. I forgot his name, but I know he owns a multibillion transportation company, and apparently he's a very good friend of Roman Abramovich (it's kind of "tell me who your friend is, and I'll tell you who you are" thesis ;)).
Beside, the president of the country pays special attention to the sport and football in particular, and last year he signed some bills aimed to reform and develop national football. And as a result of that, now to some extent, it is even beneficial for businesses to invest in football (you get tax breaks, deferrals, and some other benefits), as it may become your asset not liability.

by the way, here I found an article on UEFA website, and it’s talking about new foreigners’ inflow into the country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,067 Posts
Good stuff! thanks ":)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
Ilgar Gurbanov has signed with Khazar Lankaran 1.5 year contract. With this signing they should be favored to finish at least in the top 3. With Ilgar, Oktay, and Samir, they will have the best attacking trio in Azerbaijan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Azeri Kid Hell no man best atackin team is Neftchi
Adamia-Issa Nikiema-Zaur Tagizade

ALiyev forward from Shahdag-samur joined Russian side Klrilya Sovetov he already scored 4 goals in one friendly match .Krylya won 4-1....He scored 5 goals for Shahdag in da first half of da league
www.shahdag-samur.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
PFCNeftchiBaku said:
Azeri Kid Hell no man best atackin team is Neftchi
Adamia-Issa Nikiema-Zaur Tagizade

ALiyev forward from Shahdag-samur joined Russian side Klrilya Sovetov he already scored 4 goals in one friendly match .Krylya won 4-1....He scored 5 goals for Shahdag in da first half of da league
www.shahdag-samur.com
LOL, No we are the BEST team ever, now, and forever.

Where you been bro? heard that you went to Baku?

Neftchi is the sh** now, nobody can stop them.

We got our own forum now, so dont lose touch w/ us
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
ya man im in baku rite now im planing to go see Azerbaijan-Moldova and Neftchi-Baki , ill be back in states prolly end of da month im here since december man.
sup with u bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
PFCNeftchiBaku said:
ya man im in baku rite now im planing to go see Azerbaijan-Moldova and Neftchi-Baki , ill be back in states prolly end of da month im here since december man.
sup with u bro

Nothin much man, just chilling

How's Baku? What've you been doing so far? How's football doing in our country?

BTW, we need to update www.fcneftchi.4t.com
 
1 - 20 of 738 Posts
Top