Xtratime Community banner

12061 - 12080 of 12082 Posts

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Good move for Marko. I know money talks but wasn’t it a good thing he didn’t go to Barca? Will now be at Dinamo and have a real chance to move abroad for good $$

·
Registered
69,936 Posts
Osijek sign Ivan Santini on the final day of the HNL transfer window; scored 7 goals in 21 game in China but since it's the offseason there he hasn;t played since November

·
Registered
69,936 Posts
Marko Livaja joins Hajduk on a free transfer after he terminated his contract with AEK, he signs until the end of the season, seems like a mutual decision, he didn't want to extend his contract so he wasn't going to play and AEK agreed to let him go only if he signed for Hajduk (he was linked with a move to Turkey)

·
Registered
69,936 Posts
Not sure how much he has left but Corluka announced he will leave Lokomotiv at the end of the season, played there for eight seasons and became captain

·
Registered
69,936 Posts
Vrsaljko will be transfer listed by Atletico in the summer, he has one year left on his contract and not much future with the club

·
Registered
69,936 Posts
Reports that Hajduk is selling Mario Vuskovic to Torino; they are still in a relegation fight however so a lot will be determined if they stay up. They wanted to bring him in January

·
Registered
767 Posts
Reports that Hajduk is selling Mario Vuskovic to Torino; they are still in a relegation fight however so a lot will be determined if they stay up. They wanted to bring him in January
The Italian reporting does not have a good track record. I know hajduk need money but I would keep Vuskovic if i were them.

·
Registered
69,936 Posts
Toma Basic set to join Benfica

Duje Cop is close to a return to Dinamo, there are some rumors they are trying to bring in Mandzukic as well but less realistic

·
No pain - No gain.
4,342 Posts
Rangers have been linked with ‘the new Erling Haaland’ - Croatian striker Roko Simic. The forward’s credentials have been given the stamp of approval by former Ibrox striker Nikica Jelavic (The Scottish Sun).

·
No pain - No gain.
4,342 Posts
Rangers are in the hunt to sign Croatian sensation Ivan Lepinjica.

The Rijeka central midfielder, 21, is a hugely regarded talent in his homeland and is the captain of Croatia Under-21s.

Lepinjica, who is a 6ft 3in defensive midfielder, would have been expected to have made the Croatia squad had he not missed a big chunk of the 2020-21 campaign due to injury.

Lepinjica has been on the radar of Premier League clubs, but they have been put off by his injury issues.

He accumulated just 533 minutes of playing time for Croatian top-tier side Rejika in the recent domestic season. That included only four league starts as he struggled to deal with the physical problems that have held him back.

Rangers are in the market for a central holding midfielder who can provide competition for the likes of Ryan Jack and Steven Davis.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Moving to SPL is lateral nowadays. I think Rangers have dipped into the HNL and get good value. I’ve watched more of the HNL the last two years and there is no doubt the quality is way better than 10/15 years ago and the players in our league are more than good enough for that league.

Should be an interesting summer transfer wise in the HNL. Allot of guys will probably be sold off this summer

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
12061 - 12080 of 12082 Posts