Xtratime Community banner

11941 - 11960 of 11968 Posts

·
dinamo67
9,429 Posts
Well wasn't really expecting that but a decent league, good club. You'd expect him to start but I dont know anything about Zenit so we'll see. Interesting to see now that both Caleta Car and Pongracic play in better leagues, will that hold sway over Dalic? Chemistry between Lovren and Vida is also important. I think the Lovren and Vida partnership will dissolve at the very latest after the next WC.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,179 Posts
Apparently, Niko Kovac at As Monaco is really interested to have Perisic and Mandzukic in his team (plus some players he had at Frankfurt like Jovic and Kostic).

Tottenham is also very interested by a possible buy of Perisic, the media are talking about a price made around 13m£. The market value of Perisic is actually very low and some PL clubs are interested by his profile.

Inter Milan would like to make an exchange with Tottenham, they would like to have Ndombele who is out of favour and give to Tottenham Marcelo Brozovic in exchange.

Reactions: Nepoznat

·
No pain - No gain.
4,179 Posts
Reactions: Nepoznat

·
Registered
519 Posts
Birmingham is near to find an agreement for Lovro Majer from Dinamo.

Who is Lovro Majer? Lowdown on Birmingham City transfer target
Majer was very good at lokomotiva but injuries and his work rate has held him back at Dinamo. Kid has talent very good passer and vision but in today’s game if you don’t play both sides of the ball you are probably not going to make it in a big league. I thought Bjelica would be able to get the most out of Majer like he did with Petkovic but unfortunately didn’t happen.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,179 Posts
Majer was very good at lokomotiva but injuries and his work rate has held him back at Dinamo. Kid has talent very good passer and vision but in today’s game if you don’t play both sides of the ball you are probably not going to make it in a big league. I thought Bjelica would be able to get the most out of Majer like he did with Petkovic but unfortunately didn’t happen.
I trust you Spidey, because I never had the chance to see him play with Dinamo... :D

But we never know, maybe to join an another league, with another mentality can change him in a good way.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,179 Posts
From FCInterNews : Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic is very interested in signing for Tottenham Hotspur this summer. There is now a growing belief that an agreement can be reached between both Spurs and Inter for a transfer in the region of £18M ahead of next season.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,179 Posts
A controversial Croatian football journalist has claimed that the Rangers move for NK Osijek striker Mirko Maric is “done”.

Controversial journalist claims Rangers striker deal is “done”

Filip Krovinovic discusses his future as West Brom loan spell ends.

Krovinovic discusses his future as West Brom loan spell ends

Filip Benkovic : Leicester City loanee 'returns' ahead of decision over his future.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,179 Posts

·
No pain - No gain.
4,179 Posts
Liverpool are reportedly eyeing a move for Inter Milan midfielder Marcelo Brozovic.

Reds boss Jurgen Klopp is said to be a long term admirer of the Croatian and he could bring him to Anfield this summer.

According to a report from FC Inter News, Antonio Conte's side are deciding whether or not to cash in on Brozovic as a way of raising cash to spend elsewhere.

Inter were expecting to receive around £100m from Barcelona for star forward Lautaro Martinez but it appears as though the financial effects of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic means the Catalan giants are unwilling to spend such a big fee on one player.

As a result, Inter are looking at other players they can sell and they are said to be open to letting Brozovic go.

The midfielder has a number of admirers across Europe, including Liverpool, and the Reds may look to sign him should Inter deem Brozovic surplus to requirements.

Inter have also offered the player a new deal but made it clear that they would let him go if they received an offer near his €60m (£54.6m) release clause.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Is Ademi leaving Dinamo? I heard through the grapevine that Dinamo have financial troubles and they might sell him below his price.

·
dinamo67
9,429 Posts
Is Ademi leaving Dinamo? I heard through the grapevine that Dinamo have financial troubles and they might sell him below his price.
No way Dinamo are in financial trouble. That's like saying pigs can fly. 😁I would expect something like that to be reported in the Cro newspapers.

Ademi signed a new contract till 2025 in feb this year. I think there will be some turnover of players this transfer season though.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Pjaca rumored to Benevento a newly promoted side. But Benevento is signing quite a lot of veteran players seem to want to build something bigger.

Some other young talent stuck in neutral. Read Coric will be going to PAOK and Balic will remain at his Slovakian club.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Pjaca rumored to Benevento a newly promoted side. But Benevento is signing quite a lot of veteran players seem to want to build something bigger.

Some other young talent stuck in neutral. Read Coric will be going to PAOK and Balic will remain at his Slovakian club.
To think these were the biggest talents in Croatian football along with Halilović and now there playing in low level teams or leagues. Pjaca at least showed something for Dinamo and in euro 2016. Shame injuries is what derailed his career

·
Registered
69,255 Posts
Pjaca was a legit talent but with his injuries I doubt he becomes a top player, Coric to me was always Kranjcar 2.0, decent technical player but not mobile enough for the modern game, not sure how he got a transfer to Roma, Dinamo hoodwinked them. Balic probably made the wrong move, going to Serie A as a youngster rarely works out for most Croatian players

·
Registered
69,255 Posts
Pivaric is a free agent, only rumor is him returning to Dinamo but they don't really need a LB

Sevilla interested in Orsic, not sure what his real quality is, he had a good 6 months for Dinamo but thats about it

11941 - 11960 of 11968 Posts