Xtratime Community banner

11921 - 11930 of 11930 Posts

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Semper signs permanently for Chievo

Expect the same news for Pasalic with Atalanta who after all these years is still a Chelsea player

·
No pain - No gain.
4,164 Posts
I've read that Petkovic was scouted by Barcelona during the group of this Champions League. Eric Abidal has said that he sees in Petkovic the player who is able to replace Suarez after his future retirement at Barcelona.

Reactions: dinamozagreb86

·
Registered
36,118 Posts
I've read that Petkovic was scouted by Barcelona during the group of this Champions League. Eric Abidal has said that he sees in Petkovic the player who is able to replace Suarez after his future retirement at Barcelona.
This doesn't surprise me, Petković is the real deal, such a shame we didn't get to see him on the world stage this summer due to the plandemic.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,164 Posts
This doesn't surprise me, Petković is the real deal, such a shame we didn't get to see him on the world stage this summer due to the plandemic.
I totally agree with you Ero ! At my eyes, Petkovic is really amazing to watch, and for his height, he is very skillful on the ball. And we saw in his last performances with our NT, how he can be a real poison for the defense of our opponents.

Plus his market value is very low, and I'm really surprised to see how the clubs around Europe are not really interested in his profil... this is very strange. This is maybe his past problems in Italy that cost him a bad reputation, i don' know... but I wish to him to found a club with a good project for him in the next year to come.

At his age, he have all his career front of him. If my memory is fine, at his age 24/25, Mandza has joined Wolfsburg and we know what happens next in his wonderful career. To have a Petkovic in a better league, better club, could help our NT and our future results in big tournaments.

So, I trust in his quality and ability. Same with Orsic, so 27 years old is a bit older for a great career but at my eyes, he's very talented and I was really happy to see Dalic calls him in the squad. :)

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Bradaric will remain with Celta Vigo until the end of the season, today was supposed to be the end of his loan from Cagliari but because of the Covid-break it was extended, he has played well in La Liga but because of the depth in the NT he seems nowhere near the picture, though he was in the WC squad so maybe not totally out of the picture with Dalic

·
No pain - No gain.
4,164 Posts
Bradaric will remain with Celta Vigo until the end of the season, today was supposed to be the end of his loan from Cagliari but because of the Covid-break it was extended, he has played well in La Liga but because of the depth in the NT he seems nowhere near the picture, though he was in the WC squad so maybe not totally out of the picture with Dalic
Yep, he still a very good player, and would be a very good add to the squad for the Euro to come. I like his profile, we don't have a real DM, and he could be a good cover for Brozo (with a totally different style of play).

·
No pain - No gain.
4,164 Posts
Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United on Ivan Perisic. @SiempreInter

Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United have both made enquiries about Inter winger Ivan Perisic according to a report from German news outlet Fussball Transfers.

The Croatian national team winger is currently on loan at German champions Bayern Munich until the end of August and it is presently unclear whether or not the Bavaria based club will try and sign him up on a permanent basis.

Bayern Munich had an option to buy him outright for €20 million and with that option having expired, Inter are now asking for €15 million for the former Borussia Dortmund player, but Bayern Munich are unwilling to pay that for Perisic, who would like to stay with the club permanently.

Whilst on loan at Bayern Munich, 31-year-old Perisic has made 30 appearances across all competitions to date. During his time on the park, which totals just over 1500 minutes, he has scored six goals and provided his teammates with nine assists.

Now my opinion : We all know that Jose is a huge Perisic admirer and I wouldn't be surprised to see him trying to have definitively Perisic in his squad. Perisic have clearly the attitude and the style of play that Jose love to have in his squad, and who fits perfectly with his tactical vision.

So, the only problem for Jose (apart the Perisic salary) is the fact that Perisic is demanding the guarantee to play in CL next year, and after the yesterday defeat for Tottenham against Shefield United, their chances to have a CL place at the end of the season are very little. :)

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Ante Budimir heavily linked to Sevilla, he is also linked to some Ligue 1 sides (St. Etienne and Montpellier)

Brekalo linked with Atalanta

11921 - 11930 of 11930 Posts