Xtratime Community banner

11901 - 11919 of 11919 Posts

·
Registered
69,122 Posts
Marin Pongracic is very close to joining Wolfsburg, he has agreed to terms with them its now up to the clubs to settle a transfer fee

Getafe put a bid in for Majer but it was rejected, other clubs interested are CSKA Moscow and Rangers, doubt Rangers can afford him

Cuze will leave Istra this winter and join Varazdin on loan for the second half of the season, he had an impressive start to the season but cooled off a bit

·
Registered
69,122 Posts
Vida is close to joining Aston Villa, hope for his sake it’s not long term as they could be going down

Still no real news on Lovre Kalinic, with Villa’s injury list to their goalkeepers he is actually the backup last few games but they are set to sign Pepe Reina. The latest rumor I saw was him going to some random Turkish club

·
Registered
69,122 Posts
Zvonimir Sarlija joins Turkish side Kasimpasa on loan, he was with CSKA Moscow for the first half of the season, started many games in the beginning but was on the bench for the most part. Technically he is still a Slaven Belupo player but Kasimpasa has an option to buy, looks like CSKA was not interested in retraining him

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Just odd that we had a number of HNL guys move to MLS. There has to be someone over here in the states greasing the wheels and helping make the transfers happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69,122 Posts
Apparently MLS clubs were interested in Moro and Orsic but they declined. I know they are scouting the region a lot more than in the past, not only Croatian but a lot of Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian and Slovenians are going there and not necessarily over the hill players. If you are some middle of the road HNL player it’s definitely worth it, Kreilach is making $1m, he isn’t getting that anywhere in Europe and the checks are never late in MLS

·
Registered
69,122 Posts
Sutalo to Atalanta is now official

Couple of loan deals in the works with Pjaca set to join Anderlecht and Benkovic set to go to Bristol City

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Sutalo to Atalanta is now official

Couple of loan deals in the works with Pjaca set to join Anderlecht and Benkovic set to go to Bristol City
Pjaca to Anderlecht is official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11901 - 11919 of 11919 Posts