Xtratime Community banner

11881 - 11900 of 11930 Posts

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Rebic set to sign for Inter Milan before the deadline
He is definitely leaving Frankfurt but it appears his destination is AC Milan

Dinamo trying to make a late push for Kulenovic, not sure how realistic it is because Dinamo don’t really need a striker unless they sell Petkovic

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Rumors that Franko coming back to Rijeka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Rebic to Milan is official, two year loan with option to buy

Nikola Kalinic signs for Roma

Filip Bradaric signs for Hajduk

Andrijasevic returns to Rijeka on a loan deal, complete bust in Belgium

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Now in terms of last day rumors, not much happening

- Lovren will stay at Liverpool basically as a backup defender
- Strinic will not be going to Hajduk, has been linked with some Turkish teams
- Lovre Kalinic will leave Aston Villa, no specific names but teams from Germany and France interested
- Halilovic close to a loan to Heerenveen, probably the best league for him at the moment and Odegaard went there last year to somewhat resurrect his career

·
Registered
502 Posts
Dinamo has brought back young striker Kulenovic for 2 million euros from Legija. Like the player problem is where the heck is he going to play? Dinamo also has Cuze who has been in really good form for Istra but set to come back to Dinamo in winter 2020.

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Halilovic to Heerenveen on loan official, probably his last chance to salvage something

The big loser this deadline is Lovre Kalinic who went from Croatia #1 and one of the better keepers in the Belgian league to the third choice keeper at Villa in half a year. Lovren didn't help himself either but with Liverpool playing a bunch of games and having a soft CL group he will get some games in rotation.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dinamo has brought back young striker Kulenovic for 2 million euros from Legija. Like the player problem is where the heck is he going to play? Dinamo also has Cuze who has been in really good form for Istra but set to come back to Dinamo in winter 2020.
Dinamo will probably sell Petkovic at the end of this season and Kulenovic will be the following 9.
Personally i like this move, as soon as he will perform he will become an obvious option for the main NT.

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Mandzukic could be going to Qatar or MLS, DiMarzio claims he is close to LAFC. However I don’t think the MLS transfer window is open, Qatar’s still is

Edit: MLS window is closed so he won’t be able to play for LAFC until next February/March which leads me to think it won’t happen

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Just like last season rumors of Pjaca returning to Dinamo on loan. He recently returned to training but probably weeks away from match fitness

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Mandzukic's move to Qatar has fallen through for now but he is still trying to get the paperwork done to move there

Pjaca has been linked with many lower level Serie A clubs on loan, the latest being Sampdoria and Hellas Verona

Benkovic will be loaned out in January as he wont get a game at Leicester this season, the destination is likely the Championship with Derby being linked

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Would be best if Benkovic just left entirely.

Seems Hajduk will unload some players. Catkas and Juranovic seem to be gone. Any potential destinations for those two?

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
Gorica have rejected bids for Lovric from Italy and “United Kingdom” (probably Scotland as he was linked with Celtic, if it was from the Premier League they would outright say it). Lovric is one of the surprise players in the HNL this season and has opened eyes with his free kick goals

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Barisic to Roma/Milan. Take that as you wish.

An interesting one I saw today. Vida to Aston Villa? I kinda like that one Vida kinda is like Srna you wonder why he never went to one of the petica. I think it would be good for him.

·
Registered
69,180 Posts
SN reports that Colak and Lepinjica from Rijeka have interest abroad. No specific clubs mentioned for Colak other than clubs from the French league. Lepinjica has interest from Chelsea, Leeds, West Brom, Atalanta and Bologna. With Chelsea he will probably join their loan army. He also has interest from Dinamo

11881 - 11900 of 11930 Posts