Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to croatian newspapers the two central defenders of HAjduk are contacted by the Belgian top team Bruge. Srðan Andriæ and Darko Miladin.

I think that would be a great loss for the croatian competition

don't u all think is it possible that this is true

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

Is it confirmed that Andric and BinLaden goes to belgium?
If it is............pizda vam materina!!!

Typical Hajduk to sell good players when they are started to become a nice team. Hajduk (and dinamo) will never accomplish anything in europe with their thinking. :( Yes I know, they have bad economic situation, but they have had it as long I can remember. It only makes it a bad circle. No cash.......sell players.....no victories.........no cash......and so on......:fero: :greed:

Pa jebo mu boga.......kako moze onaj turcin nabavit dobar team, a mi nemozemo. Pa jel ima ikaki sponzori?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
641 Posts
I hate the Belgium League. I hope its not true. I think the Japanese J league is stronger than the Belgium League. I hope they go to another league.

·
Registered
5 Posts
no offence but the belgium leage is much stronger as the japanese J league , we have also top-teams rsc anderlecht , fc brugge , we can offer those players a better future to grow to a better italian or spanish club ... it's the truth isn't it

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

yanic said:
no offence but the belgium leage is much stronger as the japanese J league , we have also top-teams rsc anderlecht , fc brugge , we can offer those players a better future to grow to a better italian or spanish club ... it's the truth isn't it
top-teams....:D :D :D :D plz.......you make me crack:D :D :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
i didn't mean really top teams such as italian league an the spanish league have but they are a lot better than a lot of other teams in a lot of countries

·
Registered
5 Posts
and stanic and spehar also went to brugge first and went to a top club such as parma and mondaco etc...
they had a wonderfu time in brugge , its not that bad here

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
I think yanic is right.

Belgium is a good starter league for our young players. The competition is stronger than the Cro league but not so strong that they will sit on the bench like many of our young players do in England, Germany, Spain and Italy.

They will also get some EUFA and possibly Champions League play.

Once they prove themselves there with extensive play they can be sold to bigger teams.

That being said I hope Hajduk waits until they are out of EUFA before actually selling these great youngsters.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Is it possible to cut out a bit on each side so that the Grb doesn't look so tiny?

If anybody else knows how to do it as well. please help.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
nice avatar IVO ;)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
IVO said:
I went with the waving one instead, it looks better.

Bobane:fero:

;)
I took Ivo's avatar as well... I think its time to show unity toward our first priority!

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
darn, how can I tellyou guys apart now?

anyway, I finally changed my old-fashioned avatar.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts