Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Poland-Cement said:
Polisch goalkeeper of Chrobry Głogów (4 league) Marcin Kijewski signed contract with FK Vilnus !!!!

geeez...4th league...they are nuts! :sweeteye:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
There's some rumors about Torpedo Moscow signing young Estonian centre back Enar Jääger from FC Flora. I hope it's true, he's a very good player and needs to play in a decent league to maximise his potential.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hearts News can exclusively reveal that the Jambos have tonight sealed a deadline day signing in the form of Lithuanian international Deividas Cesnauskis from Lokomotiv Moscow.

So do any of you Lithuanian guys rate him as a player?

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Polish club Dyskobolia Groclin is interested in Tomas Radzinevicius from Suduva Marijampole. He is now on training camp with Groclin.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Andy Christ said:
There's some rumors about Torpedo Moscow signing young Estonian centre back Enar Jääger from FC Flora. I hope it's true, he's a very good player and needs to play in a decent league to maximise his potential.
Seems it is done now.

Estonian internationals Enar Jääger and Liivo Leetma have both agreed moves to clubs abroad.

Russian move​
FC Flora central defender Enar Jääger is to join Estonia team-mates Andres Oper and Andrei Stepanov at Russia's FC Torpedo Moskva while 27-year-old midfield player Leetma is joining Finnish side FC KooTeePee after his contract with FC TVMK Tallinn expired in the winter.

Academy graduate
The 20-year-old Jääger has signed a three-year contract in Moscow. He is the first graduate of Flora's Kehtna football school, which was founded in 1994, to earn a move abroad. Promoted to Flora's youth team at the age of 15, Jääger has already made 22 international appearances for Estonia.

Familiar face
Meanwhile, Leetma has signed a two-year contract at Kotka-based KooTeePee, a club which was previously home to Estonian internationals Martin Reim and Argo Arbeiter. "I knew the club and the club knew me through my friend Argo, so no trials were necessary," said Leetma.

Enar Jääger

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Polish club Groclin is still interested in Lithuanian players - Radzinevicius from Suduva and Alunderis from Atlantas.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Thursday, 10 February 2005

Latvian international forward Girts Karlsons is close to joining FC Venta from FC Shinnik Yaroslavl after the Latvian top flight newcomers agreed his transfer from the Russian Premier-Liga club. "I am sure that Karlsons will be continuing his career at Venta," said Venta director Ross Akmens. "Karlsons has already started training with the team and his contract will be signed in the near future." Having scored 26 goals for FHK Liepajas Metalurgs in 2003, the 23-year-old striker moved to Shinnik ahead of the 2004 campaign but found his first-team opportunities limited in Yaroslavl.
---------------------------------------------
Venta seems to make a pretty good team.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
I remember Karlsons fro his yaers in Liepajas Metalurgs.

Groclin will not sign Tomas Radzinevicius.
But Groclin is still interested in Vidas Alunderis (Atlantas Klaipeda) and Povilas Luksys (Ekranas Panevezys).

Ekranas can lost the best scorer !!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Lithuanian internationals Deivydas cesnaus, Saulius Mikoliunas, and also Marius Kizys signed for Scotish club Hearts... Mikoliunas played already 4 games, and everybody was surprised by the performance he showed. He was voted 2 times man of the match, scored one goal atleady.

Cesnauskis is still to make a debut.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Poland-Cement said:
!!!!
good news for Suduva. They seem to be very strong this season, budget over 1.5 million. Thats very good in Lithuanian standarts. Thay also signed good player Enzo Ferrari, also an Italian defender. Could challenge for medalls this year, also they got Italian coaches, who seem to be doing good job.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
I remember Karlsons fro his yaers in Liepajas Metalurgs.

But Groclin is still interested in Vidas Alunderis (Atlantas Klaipeda) and Povilas Luksys (Ekranas Panevezys).

Ekranas can lost the best scorer !!!!
Ekranas can lose both their strikers, cause V.Kavaliauskas is in training camp with some club of South Korea.
Only remaining striker is a youngster Venckus from reserve team, who played 8 minutes last season...

Hope Luksys won't fit for Groclin :tongue:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Lithuanian international defender Andrius SKERLA from Dunfermline is nearly to sign a deal with Rubin Kazan

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Thursday, 3 March 2005

Lithuanian international defender Andrius Skerla is joining Russian Premier-Liga side FC Rubin Kazan from Dunfermline AFC for a reported €300,000. The 27-year-old said goodbye to the Dunfermline supporters at half-time of last night's 0-0 draw with Motherwell FC. "I've spent five years in Scotland, so this is the right time to change things," the former PSV Eindhoven and FK Žalgiris Vilnius player said. "Rubin made an offer to my agent and I accepted."

Latvian international striker Vits Rimkus is also moving to Russia to link up with FC Rostov on loan from FK Ventspils until the summer. Rimkus, capped 55 times by his country, has signed the short-term deal after a successful trial. "I am well aware of his capabilities and confident that this transfer is a win-win deal for everyone, including both teams and the player," said Rostov's sporting director Pol Eshwort. The 31-year-old has been with Ventspils since 2001.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,398 Posts
That's sort of a last week news, but...

Levadia's young left back Dmitri Kruglov has been signed by Lokomotiv Moscow. The transfer fee is believed to be around 4-5 Million EEK (about 300,000 €). He is a very exciting player, known as "Estonian Roberto Carlos" for his attacking style of play and extremely powerful shot and freekicks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sander Post

Denmarks I.div club Vejle BK has singed Sander Post from Fc Flora.
Post was signed as loan from Flora from 1. july 2005 until 30. june 2006 for 366 000 denmark krones. After that period Vejle BK has a change to buy Sander Post for 1 250 000 denmark krones but FC Flora will have 25% player rights when Post would be reselled

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Tuesday, 5 July 2005

Latvia striker Vits Rimkus has re-signed for FK Ventspils after a loan spell at Russian club FC Rostov.

No goals
The 32-year-old, who represented his country at UEFA EURO 2004™, moved abroad at the beginning of the year but could not establish himself in the Premier-Liga. He failed to find the net in eleven appearances and has decided to return home with Ventspils, who are preparing for a UEFA Cup first-round tie against Northern Ireland's Linfield FC starting a week on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Thursday, 7 July 2005

FK Baku have been busy strengthening their squad ahead of their UEFA Cup first qualifying round fixture against MŠK Žilina.

Štolcers signing
Baku, whose home tie is a week today with the return in Slovakia a fortnight later, have made a number of signing from home and abroad, most notably 31-year-old Latvia forward Andrejs Štolcers, once of FC Spartak Moskva and Fulham FC. He played at UEFA EURO 2004™ and joins from English lower-league club Yeovil Town FC, whom he helped to the fourth division championship last season.

41 - 60 of 119 Posts