Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is going to make the headlines in summer?

will it be rivaldo? the young argentine stars like requelme, aimar, saviola? ronaldinho?

anyone have any idea who's move is going to be the biggest news in football this summer?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Everybody already know that Lazio probably have signed Rivaldo so I don´t think it´s going to be a big deal,so the most surprising sign will be Ronaldinho to Inter along with Overmars as a replacement for Georgatos.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Overmars will replace Georgatos, why? Ronaldinho would be a waste at Inter as they have too many strikers as it is. Plus for 40 or 50 mill, he will need to play. I think the young Argentines, also Crespo, Ortega, Rui Costa, Inzaghi and Rivaldo. He hasn't signed yet.

------------------
CUG

D

·
0 Posts
Marc Overmars is not going to leave Arsenal at the end of this season. And whenever he does leave he'll probably go to Barcelona or something, probably not to the Serie A.

D

·
0 Posts
Claudio Lopez
Saviola
Aimar
Batistuta
Del Piero
Salas
Jardel
Flo
Fiore
Rivaldo
Gerrard
Angulo
Tristan
Saviola
Aimar
Batistuta
Del Piero
Salas
Gallardo
Stankovic
R de Boer
Litmanen
Rebrov
Trezeguet
Kewell
Hasselbaink
Rio Ferdinand
Anelka
Denilson
Finidi
Kiko
Valeron
Gamarra
Alfonso
Dani

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Who gives a damn about Kezman. Thats just as a big signing as Abbiati was when he was signed from Monza.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Recoba: You obviously don't know what Kezman has done in the Yugo League. It's the equivalent of what a present day Milan striker did once for Kyiv. Can you guess who??

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Andriy was so much more famous than Kezman.
You can´t compare him with Andriy.
There will be a bigger transfer this summer than Kezman.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Recoba: Around Eastern Europe he is equally famous now. And I don't think giani_82 was referring to Kezman being the biggest deal of the summer. Just a big deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts