Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha...of course it driver X that makes these sad anyilizing. mid table...haha i almost fell off my chair when i read that....like eclipse said, turkey has 3 good teams and only those 3 fight for the championship every year...i would know because i lived there years ago...unless if there was a miracle and tranzonspour bought rivaldo and figo to get them fighting along with the other 3. hahaha driver X, you are just too funny! :)

D

·
0 Posts
Galatasaray:
Fatih Terim: Fiorentina
Hakan Sukur: Fiorentina?
Umit: Fiorentina?
Ergun: Fenerbahce?
Hakan Unsal: Fenerbahce?
Arif: Real Sociedad?
Popescu: One year extension?
Hagi: retired

=mid-table Galatasaray

unless,
Future of Galatasaray:
Coach: Trappatoni?
or Hagi as player/manager.
Midfielder: Zidane?
Forward: ???

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Midtable club? Are you kidding Turkey isn't Italy, there is only 3 clubs that could possibly win the league and Gala is one of them.

As for the transfer, I think Terim will take only one player with him to Fiorentina. And he will be Umit. If he takes any more he will run a high risk of playing more than 3 non - Eu players are the same time.

Arif and Sukur will likely leave. As for Hagi, he said he wants to play one more year, so we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
He said he is not gonna bring anyone frim Gala because he doesnt want anyone to think that he tried to weaken gala.

H

·
0 Posts
Dont worry;

Galatasaray:
Fatih Terim: Fiorentina
Hakan Sukur: Bayern Munich or GS? (%30-70)
Umit: GS (%80)
Ergun: GS (%100)
Hakan Unsal: GS (%100)
Arif: Real Sociedad or GS? (50-50)
Popescu: GS (%99.9)
Hagi: GS - Player/manager (%80)

and GS have very good substitute players.. (Hasan Sas, Ahmet, Fatih, Mehmet Yozgatli, Marcio etc...)

GS 2000-2001
-----------
Taffarel
Bulent(Fatih)-Popescu-Capone
Umit-Okan-Emre-Suat-Ergun(H.Unsal)
Hagi(H.SAS)-Hakan Sukur (or new transfer)

Next year: I think; GS will win European Super Cup, CL and Turkish League championships

1 - 6 of 6 Posts