Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transfers and rumours

According to Romanian press, Mihai Stoichita wants for his new team, Otelul Galati, the midfielder David Grygorian from Myka Ashtarak and the forward Artavazd Karamyan from Rapid Bucharest.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Seems like a good move for Grygorian, but would Artiom agree to go to Galati, would Bucharest agree, as far as i know hes doing pretty good there and isnt Bucharest a stronger team than Galati?

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Rapid are a better team than Otelul. One of the Karamyan hasn´t played too much with Rapid. I don´t know if it´s this or the other...I confuse them. ;)

It would be a surprise to me if it´s the Karamyan who played more often, he did well.

B

·
0 Posts
Arman is the one who wasn't playing.

Maybe going to a weaker club might do him more good than bad.

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both, Artiom and Arman, played today with Rapid in a friendly tournament vs Shakhtar and Lokomotiv Plovdiv.

B

·
0 Posts
How did they perform?

Did they start the game, or come in as substitutions?

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They played the whole first game (50 minutes) vs Shakhtar. I don´t know how they played. The result was 0-0.

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Artiom Karamyan scored with Rapid vs Fc Moscow (1-1, 50 minutes lenght).

B

·
0 Posts
Oh! So it is Arman after all!

If this goes through, it'll be the first time that the Karamyans play for different clubs. I think it's about time that happens.

B

·
0 Posts
Romik Khachatryan left APOEL FC in the Cypriot league to join OFI Crete in the Greek league.

Good move!

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Very good move. Is it me or has the picture for Armenia really brightened this past year? btw did you read that article in uefa? nothing but praise for Rubo wherever i hear.

B

·
0 Posts
Yes...Armenia looks to the future, or something of the like.

Really good stuff. I never knew Romik was this young (26 years old!)..I thought he was 35 or something.

And now I'll repeat what I say so often: if we can only get Galust Petrosyan in a better club..

Seems like there is more news to come, as according to that article, Aleksanian, Agvan Mkrtchyan, David Grigoryan and Alexander Tadevosyan are all hoping for a transfer. Hopefully they'll end up in leagues other than Ukraine or Russia (unless they sign with Lokomotiv or Dinamo Kiev or something). Aleksanian had a trial with Zurich last year, and scored a goal or two. Maybe they'll reconsider him?

GICA, our resident Romanian source, any news about any Armenians going to Stoicita's new club?

B

·
0 Posts
It would be nice if a few of these Armenian players going abroad joined clubs where we have internationals, so players on our NT can have some chemistry amongst each other. An Armenian going to Krylia Sovetov to join Dokhoyan or Alania to join Albert Sargsyan, or better yet, Ajax to join Manucharyan ( :D ) would definitely be a big plus.

I'm also anxious to see if Jorik will end up in Greece also...

B

·
0 Posts
Romik played for Crete today. His contract is of 3,5 years, by the way.

Also, young Levon Pachajyan is on trial with Metalurg Donetsk in Ukraine..

·
Registered
307 Posts
Did Jora Hovanisyan sign a contract with Olymiacous that would be a great destination for him as an up and coming star. He is highly touted much like Edgar I read it on Armenia's FIFA site.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I hope Edgar's presents in Holland can lead to an influx of Armenians transfering to the Dutch league in the future for players such as Aleksetyan, Melikyan or even Hakopian.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts