Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so... as we got a sneak peak into liga1 i welcome you guys to the 1st official wishlist thread

rules: transfers only inside of Liga1
pick your favourite team and make a transfer list

Steaua Bucuresti

in:

Curtean = amazing prospect who showed that he has a great amount of natural talent in him

Eric = gifted technically and seems more a playermaker than Dayro Moreno

Maxim = one of the best Lbs this season and probably better than what we do have...

Costea = obviously we need somebody who can dribble and score and another option since our starters are usually injured

Fabbiani = the perfect target man for steaua's needs

Pitbull = Rapid won't hold him anyways and maybe Porto can get a deal with him

Alexa = I know hes a dinamo player but he's actually a CM that can play continuesly (except when hes being booked) and he can actually help create a play

OUT

Arthuro = he can't score and doesn't create chances for himself... even lazy Boya has more chances a game than Arthuro in 5 :rollani:

Kapetanos = he doesn't seem bad but not what we need in order to become a good team, his technique has too many flaws imho

Lovin = its time to say goodbye to this irregular piece of crap player

Petre Marin = he shouldn't retire as he can still help out some other liga1 teams as hes good enough for the league still... he doesn't cut it anymore

Plesan = as much as it hurts me to write that down as he used to be my favourite player in Romania at a time but this guy must have played less than 10 games in 2 seasons... unbearable

Neaga = wish him the best of luck but he isnt appreciated at steaua, maybe arges can help him

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
Dinamo: They need 2-3 quality central midfielders, but I don´t know if they can get them in Liga I. Some rumours say they want Lazar.

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
I know but I don´t see many able to improve their things more than Lazar or few others.

I´d say Dani from CFR Cluj for example, but that´s unrealistic.

Dani, Lazar and maybe Tanase. And personally I´d get a couple of defenders too.

And one of Tames, Aliuta or Deac would be welcome at Steaua.

·
Registered
16,580 Posts
Sure but Dinamo only has a low form Ropotan there. N´doye would suit them perfectly, while teams like Steaua, Rapid and CFR are well covered in central midfield. Steaua could use him, but they need someone with vision that can organize.

·
Registered
16,580 Posts
Well Radoi and Petre should be the starters, with Plesan as an option. Lovin plays because of the injuries of the rest and because he is loved by coaches for some reason. N´doye would be useful for them but not the brains and technique they need in that zone.

·
Registered
16,580 Posts
And i don´t think Plesan should leave. They paid a lot of money for him, he did well on the field, and he can´t be blamed for his injuries. He was badly injured by Semedo and then by Aquilani in the same spot, it´s not because of lack of training or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts