Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stanic moves to Chelsea, it was official from today we got 10million euro's for him(not that bad:)), it was expected though cuz we signed Mboma from Cagliari for 6.2million euro's.

Also Adailton will again play with Verona we solved his share for 1 year.
Bonazzoli will play at parma we also solved his share with brescia for 1 year, we will look what we do with him.(probaly send him on-loan)

Crespo is probaly going to Lazio, we will trade him for Salas:( and Almeyda(YESS!) +$, but Tanzi want's Conceicao instead of $ but cragnotti is unwilling to do this:(.
So a problem here.

The lamouchi deal is almost concluded i think but i don't know when it will be finalished.

Meanwhile Farinos will sign for Inter in the next days, he has bought himself out-of his contract, this opens up
again talks about Brocchi but then again he might join Fiorentina cuz they will probaly sell Torricelli to lazio:(

Anything to add?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yeah, wasn't it reported earlier this week that we had bought Almeyda in a straight cash deal? $22M or something? Or do we pay by giving Crespo away? Anyway, I have my doubts about Almeyda because he seem very injury prone and on top of that I doubt that he is so much better than the players we already got. (Dabo and Bolano) He's not young either so I don't know what to think. Salas is a good player and together with Amoroso we will surely have an attack good enough. Although Crespo-Amoroso would be even better...

I have no worries about our team for next season and my gut feeling is that we will do better than this year. It really doesn't matter what the names of the players are as long as Malesani can form a team out of them. Like they said on http://www.acparma.it "All for one, one for all". The sum of a team is more than the 11 players added up. So let's hope that we have got a well balanced team without scum bags that ruin the fighting spirit. If we got that I'm sure we will be among the contenders.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We certainly didnt started well by selling Stanic and replcing him with Mboma :( What the **** were they thinking?:mad:

VERDI,give Almeyda a break.He is an exelent player and he will form a great trio with Bogho and Micoud.He may hadv injury problems this year but since we will have adequate back up we have nothing to affraid.I have my reservations on Salas though...We need a sweeper and a left winger...

·
Registered
385 Posts
theres nothing

HI Y`all:

Micoud,Mboma, Serena returned, Almeyda, Falsini...

Im seeing red¡
We just need a good playmaker... Rui costa probaly don`t came here. bull****¡
we are at the cold storage¡
I will try sign Pablo Aimar or Roman Riquelme.
there are not news here.

Napoli wants Saliou Lassissi...

·
Registered
385 Posts
AIMAR OR RIQUELME....
BUT I DONT HAVE MONEY...SO TANZI DO IT

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riquelme is going to Milan so he's not coming.

Don't think we will gamble on a south american player who hasn't played in europe yet...

By the way i think Micoud is good enough for playmaker, he was great against us(holland)!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Milan have given up on Riquelme and are pursuing Gerard of Valencia again...

·
Registered
421 Posts
what's wrong with u guys r u said that dabo and bolano
r better than almeyda ,maybe cuase that we won the scudetto
and we played badly in last 8 weeks
WITH almeyda and micoud our medfeild is stronger at least double
the last year
about the transfer of almeyda we already sing him but almeyda is not
yet sign the contract cuase he is in argentina and he will sign him
on 1st of july lazio trying to put him in crespo's deal TO look like
lazio want to give us a players(everybody know that almeyda don't want lazio)
we signed him
really i hope crespo will stay and if he go(i don't want it at all and i
pray for that everyday) i want PALERMO

BTW milna still want REQUELMI

·
Registered
385 Posts
Almeyda was a bench player last season at lazio...
and hes just a sub in argentina national team
i think he was expensive¡

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
QUASO,he was at the bench because he was injured all the time and fought with Eriksson.For the past two season before that he was Lazio's best player.

He is a starter at Argentina as far as I know.

·
Registered
421 Posts
QUESOPARMESANO
DID u saw almeyda playing.........?
watch him and then come and talk

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Almeyda is simply one of the best defensive midfielders !! You are so lucky to have him :)

Had his injuries also affected his games with the Argentina National Team? I hope to see him play (for at least a few minutes in the second half?) during the Columiba-Argentina match next Thursday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts