Xtratime Community banner

transfer speculation what you make of it?

416 views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Pisti 
#1 ·
from tribalfootball again: :rollani:

Juventus to offer Nonda for Parma fullback Bonera
tribalfootball.com - April 16, 2005

Juventus are ready to offer AS Monaco striker Shabani Nonda to Parma in exchange for fullback Daniele Bonera.
Nonda is joining Juve on a Bosman at the end of this season and reportedly has failed to secure the EU passport, via Portugal, that the Turin giants were demanding he acquire.

The setback for the Congolese will force Juve to seek a co-ownership deal with a Serie A rival and its mooted Nonda will be offered to Parma in part-exchange for Bonera.

Parma will be in the market for a new striker over the summer with Alberto Gilardino on his way to AC Milan.

#4 ·
Crociati said:
Please, calcio mercato in august.

It really makes me sick! Juve has no money, like us! What do they want to buy?

problem seems his visa status and non -EU citizenship not money power!
so i guess they wanna dump him to parma and bonera to juve on a temp-time or so i guess all in all they do as favour as well we for them..
remain to be seen

#6 ·
Gazella76 said:
problem seems his visa status and non -EU citizenship not money power!
so i guess they wanna dump him to parma and bonera to juve on a temp-time or so i guess all in all they do as favour as well we for them..
remain to be seen
I know, but the media always "invent" deals were we (as a small team) sell our players for 50 cents to larger teams (as Juve). For Bonera we should get € 8 M and not a player that Juve can not use on loan!

#7 ·
Nonda is joining juve and will be used as bait. whether its for bonera is a different story though. Honestly, i dont think Bonera is that great, but i dont see nonda being good enough bait to get him either.

i hope Moggi ignores Bonera and goes for someone better. Maybe Parma would then be able to get cash or someone better from a different club. I wonder if Milan would still be interested in him.

#11 ·
We could make an interesting swoop, but it does depend on our future, but I did think of:

Gilardino to Milan, but we get Abbiati, (if we can afford his wages) as part of the deal, that's if Frey moves.

and yeah, .. if we sold Bonera and got Nonda, we would of replaced Frey and Gilardino, and maybe if we tried to sign Ferronetti's other 50% from Roma, and give him the starting role at right-back.

It's all a bit if's and but's, and gambles, but Parma gamble.

#12 ·
If we can afford his wages...:rolleyes: I would accept this with Vucinic or De Sanctis. But Abbiati? He is not worth it. I do NOT want him, there are many good GKs around, even in Czech republic you can find some very cheaply. NO to Abbiati in Parma, he is not better than Bucci anyway.

#14 ·
I agree with Marco, at the same time we must bare in mind that the best gk for us would be someone with ambition. Even though Abbiati is a benchwarmer I'm pretty sure he thinks higher of himself then a "relegation-keeper". Someone from the likes of Czech republic would die to prove their worth, which is very essential to us. I don't want players who lack motivation.

I also don't want Caracciolo as Gilas replacement. Sorry but I don't like "one-sided" players. He is a great header and average with the feets. We need an allround player, kind of like Gila who is great with everything he has. The "only" one I've seen to match that is Makinwa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.