Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the latest brazilian transfer rumours i heard of,dont you if everything will happen but there is a big chance that the transfers would come true:

valdir:santos to atletico mineiro
marques batista: altletico meneiro to santos
moreira:tenerife(spa) to santos
ze maria:cruzeiro to corinthians
marcos antonio:corinthians to cruzeiro
adilson:corinthians to cruzeiro
edmundo:vasco da gama to cruzeiro or corinthians
cesar:paris sg(fra) to sao paulo
marcelinho carioca:corinthians to cruzeiro
axel:sao paulo to corinthians
junior baiano:vasco da gama to flamengo
edilson:corinthians to vasco da gama
euller:palmeiras to atletico mineiro
franca:sao paulo to fiorentina(ita)
guilherme:atletico mineiro to vasco da gama
viola:vasco da gama to santos
fabio junior:roma(ita) to corinthians
carlos gamarra:atletico madrid(spa) to corinthians
daniel:corinthians to sao paulo
juninho:vasco da gama to cruzeiro
edmilson:sao paulo to arsenal(eng)
what do you think,anything good?

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
nasty,
they might all happen. Let's hope Edilson stays in Parque Sao Jorge, and edmundo goes tro Cruzeiro.
Do you know were Felipe (vasco) will be going?
Good that daniel might leave and Adilson:)
also, good that Ze Maria is coming:)
Axel to Corinthians:( would hate that
COME BACK GAMARRA!!!:):) THE BEST DEFENDER OF THE WORLD!:)
and MARCELINHO MUST STAY, NO MATTER WHAT!

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Fracna to europe for sure

franca will almost defintly leave Sao Paulo.
He is going to Fiorentina or Paris St Germain, who will exchange Cesar + LOADS of money!
Its good to get Franca out of the way:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Abel Braga asked his bosses at Marseilles for Felipe.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
according to new rumours marcelinho carioca will definitely stay!!
felipe was wanted by fiorentina but now they want franca,today i read he could be moving to france,he was wanted by several french teams.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Abel btraga is in marselles?
That was quick, 3 weeks ago he was with vasco.
SO io think Felipie will got o MArseilles then, cause whoever knows how Felipe plays, and asks for him, no manager would want another player. He is simply BRILLIANT, but his head is a bit disturbed:(
HE ahs the potential to be the best of the world as a defensive midfilder, he is amazing!:)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ze,is Euller definitely out? too bad because he is brilliant...I mean he scores all the time,and his goal against Boca was fantastic! also Roque Junior is out...but who is Palmeiras buying? noone? not ebven a rumor?

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Amoroso,
althugh Euller ahs been putting the goals, any Palmieras upport will tell you that he is not their "dream striker". What he does good is run , run, and run that's why his nickname is "son of the wind".
But I defilty would hate to see him playing for Corinthians.
I don't know who will they buy, Felipao might leave, so Parmalat. Haven't got a clue!
I hope they go to hell, honestly!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
More on Abel Braga, Ze

June 20 (AFP) - Brazilian Abel Braga took the coach's reins at crisis-ridden French First Division side Marseille here on Tuesday and stated that he hoped to have brought his squad up to full strength within a week.

"My job here is the same as I had in Brazil. I'm here to win," said the 49-year-old former Vasco de Gama coach.

Braga, who has signed a one year contract with the club with an option for an extra year, is set to take his squad for a week's training to the Spa town of Vittel on Wednesday.

Braga, who played for Marseille's bitter rivals Paris Saint Germain from 1979 to 1981, had aired the possibility of arriving with a cache of new players but refused to name any names.

However, he scotched reports that Atletico Madrid's Paraguayan international central defender Carlos Gamarra would be among that number.

"He's a great player but the salary poses a problem," explained Braga.

Braga, who scored his first goal for PSG against Marseille but winningly admitted he preferred Marseille people to the Parisians, said that he would not be bringing in a lot of new players to freshen up a squad that is low on morale and stars.

"I prefer quality to quantity, we'll need three or four new players to make the grade," he stressed.

Braga was keen to clear up last years problems and establish a settled side and said he had found the players to be very tense.

"I need to re-establish a balance," he said.

"The past is the past and as far as I am concerned I am starting from a clean sheet," he added.

If Marseille are to improve on last year's poor showing - they only escaped relegation on goal difference - new recruits will definitely be needed as many of the demoralised squad are leaving or have left.

Goalkeeper Stephane Porato has rejoined Monaco, midfielder Stephane Dalmat joined Paris SG and Spanish playmaker Ivan De La Pena rejoined Italian Serie A champions Lazio.

French international Robert Pires is expected to join either Real Madrid or Arsenal after Euro 2000 and roving defender Sebastien Perez is also expected to quit the club as is veteran central defender Franck Dumas.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Edmundo to go to São Paulo?

Yet another of Brazil's biggest clubs, Paulista champions São Paulo, are bracing themselves for radical changes before the commencement of the Brazilian Championship (or Clube dos 13 Tournament, whichever is eventually decided upon). Striker França looks set for a big-money move to Valencia, Spain (although other European clubs are chasing him), defender Edmilson is on the verge of a transfer to English club Arsenal. On the way in as a replacement for França could be Edmundo. Normally the club would not be able to afford the Vasco striker, but the sale of França could net in excess of US$15 million. It will be a strane move if it does happen, for Edmundo is avowedly Carioca.

Also on the way in could be defender César, from Paris St Germain, defender Edmílson and striker Leandro, both from Portuguesa.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Flamengo to lose key players?

The celebrations at Flamengo are finally dying down after the Carioca Championship win, and now the club are preparing themselves for their other upcoming games - the Copa do Brasil (against Santos) and the Champions Cup. And it seems as if they will have to enter into the transfer market as French club Olympique Marseille, led by former Vasco coach Abel Braga, want to buy Fábio Baiano and Rodrigo Mendes. Both players confirmed the club has been in touch, but neither has yet agreed a contract

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
After defeats, Vasco to restructure

Following their capitulation in the Carioca Championship, Vasco are to start a clear-out and restructure the team. First on the agenda will be the appointment of a new manager. At the moment auxiliary coach Tita is in charge of the team, but Vasco are to pull out all the stops to land either current Palmeiras coach Luis Felipe Scolari or recently dismissed Corinthians boss Oswaldo de Oliveira. Vasco tried once before to get Scolari, but he had no way to leave his contract and the club instead opted for Abel Braga, who lasted only three months.

But players too will be leaving the club. The list includes Edmundo (currently suspended), Viola, Odvan, Felipe, Paulo Miranda and Alex Oliveira - all of them at the heart of the recent Vasco team. According to directors at Vasco, the only players that will not leave the club are Hélton, Pedrinho, Juninho and Romário. Edmundo should be the first to go, as any player in vice-president Eurico Miranda's bad books stands no chance to stay at the club. The only possible stumbling block will be the US$15 million asking price for the striker.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Abel is a good manager.
he was the only manager that put Vasco to play football this year..and htey have already had 4 managers:(
now why the heck he wants to buy rodrigo mendes? he is totally USELESS!:(
FAbio baiano is a good hard working guy:) i like his "fighting" spirit!:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the latest....

paulo nunez:gremio to sao paulo
marcio santos:santos to fluminese
ramon:atletico mineiro to santos
dodo:santos to deportiva la coruna
this was the latest news i heard of....

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Francisco Lima from Lecce to Bologna

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Chelsea accepted Edmundo's requests. If Edmundo confirms his wish, he'll move to Natalya's allergy.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Stade Rennes (reportedly set to transfer Burundian striker Shabano Nonda to champions Monaco for a French record fee of USD 24 million), have signed two Brazilians from Ponte Preta, striker Fabiano and midfielder Vander.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts