Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1243 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,489 Posts
All that's being mentioned so far is Emre to Atletico Madrid.

That and Tuncay rumours as always. Tuncay himself is on holidays and says whilst he's proud to be linked with Fenerbahce, he's on holiday and not in talks with any teams.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could see Tuncay coming back finally. He barely featured for Bolton this season. Surely he must be tired of going from team to team.

·
*the drum drum*
42,489 Posts
I think so too, I think he's itching for a move back. If he comes back on the cheap, has the desire, and isn't opposed to continuing being a rotational player, I won't mind at all.
I think Emre won't go abroad any more in such an age.
This depends on his mood at the time I think, he's just sick of Turkey and the baggage attached.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Gençlerbirliği Başkanı İlhan Cavcav‚ Soner Aydoğdu için Fenerbahçe ve Trabzonspordan teklif aldıklarını söyledi.

Best FM Spor Müdürü Özkan Öztürk´e konuşan Gençlerbirliği Başkanı İlhan Cavcav‚ ´´Soner için Fenerbahçe´den ve Trabzonspor´dan resmi teklif aldık. Ancak henüz karar vermiş değiliz. Kesinlikle takas düşünmüyoruz. Bu transfer için sadece para konuşuruz" dedi. - NTVSPOR

Soner Aydogdu would be interesting

·
Registered
249 Posts
I watched some of his games, basically a better version of Ozgur Cek. So yeah I think he would be decent, however we really should be focusing on our weaknesses first.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Probably, though I'm almost certain he is more of an attacking player. Don't know why I compared him to Ozgur tbh, all I know is that he's a good crosser and a half decent at set-pieces.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Soner is a central midfielder and adds substance to the attack - I guess he can be close to Emre's style. Can add something offensively.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Saskin kusmus ve artik duyum yazmiyor. So lets hope someone steps up and starts a rumor frenzy otherwise it will be very boring.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I just feel like Gokay can be better than Soner. But they are both young... they can be good and be the future two CM's for us.

Though two issues to consider:

1) Patience from the club & fans
2) Simarmak

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I think Gokay should be more of the mold of defense first. Should FB get Aydogdu, he'd be more in the Emre mold, but with more distribution. I know Aydogdu has played on the wing before, so there's an additional bonus.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I just feel like Gokay can be better than Soner. But they are both young... they can be good and be the future two CM's for us.

Though two issues to consider:

1) Patience from the club & fans
2) Simarmak
I think having both competing for one spot would be great. Perhaps it will spark up Gokay again. It seems he's fallen into that trap of "Emre's leaving so I'll take his place no problem". He has to learn how to earn it, otherwise he'll end up like the dozens of other youth products who have ended up in the 2.Lig over the years.

1 - 20 of 1243 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.