·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Should sign Jese and Negredo.

Just go all Spanish and fail

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I'd go for Mbappe with that kind of money. Neymar might be better atm, but over the next decade we would have the closest thing in the world to CR with Kylian.
I dunno. Our team right now needs drive. Neymar would be the perfect addiction and Mbappe not so much, if our Midfield keeps passing the ball around like they are doing now.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if we sign Rabiot from PSG.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #665
Did Florentino come back from Tallin thinking he needs to recruit? Yes he did." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"I traveled back to Madrid in the same plane as RM fans, and they were only talking about new signings. I told them "hey, do you realize you won almost anything there was to win for years? It's ok if it doesn't work for one year. I got bashed. They told me "Madrid is there to win everything. That's all." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"When Madrid wins, of course you are not pushed to change things or sign new players, but when you lose after winning the last 13 finals in a row, you need to do something." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"But who's on the market? RM can sign players till the end of the month but for example, you can't expect players from the PL or Serie A." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"There's that player that Lopetegui likes a lot, Rodrigo. But he has a 120ME clause." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"There's no world class player on the market." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"The club can only recruit a good sub for Bale, and Benzema." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"There's the risk that Madrid will overpay for average players just to please the fans because they are very angry after last night game." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"But RM board is wise, and Florentino will not spend big like he did in 2009 for his comeback." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"Modric really wanted to discover a new league." (Simone Rovera, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"Whatever, I can tell you (to Simone Rovera) that the Modric case was closed in five minutes. Florentino told him he will earn earn 10ME like Bale. And the discussion was done." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"Serie A is using tax dumping at the moment. I don't judge them, but that's why Modric was interested in the first place." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

"Modric stays for sure." (Fred Hermel, Afterfoot, RMC Sport)

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Lopetegui likes a lot, Rodrigo.

Sums it up, no desire to think outside the box. Hence he got Celades

Problems await this season.

RM will finish 3rd/4th and maybe QF at best. Forget Copa Del Queen
Does Perez sack the coach?

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #667
He likes him but wont purchase
Its pretty much what we gonna hear till the end of the mercato

We should not overspend players who are not a long time planning

We are fine as we are.We will go all out next season..my guess is we will go after Ney but i hope we somehow magically manage to get Mbappe

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Paris United:

In search of a left-back, Real Madrid learned about Wendell, after being denied by Alonso (Chelsea).

25yo, left back for German club Bayer Leverkusen.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
MARCA: Make no mistake, there isn't a single figure behind the scenes who would like to bring Neymar Real Madrid more than Florentino, yet he doesn't believe it to be a deal worth making at any cost to the club.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
José Alvarez on @elchiringuitotv: “Iago Aspas’ environment confirmed that he has agreed personal terms with Real Madrid.”

Real Madrid are not willing to pay Rodrigo's 120 million release clause.

Instead, they are looking to trigger the release clause of Iago Aspas which is around 40 million euros.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Wouldn’t mind Aspas as a back-up, atleast he got 20 La Liga goals in him, I’m deseparate at this point tbh but I’ll take anything over Mayoral as KB sub for next season.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Raul De Tomas going to Rayo on loan, he was never going to get a chance the club renewed his contract to make a profit out of him.

Lunin will make a loan move to Leganes, decent for him looks like a real prospect.

Kiko Casilla should be sold soon too.

Reactions: Karim Benzema

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
Wouldn’t mind Aspas as a back-up, atleast he got 20 La Liga goals in him, I’m deseparate at this point tbh but I’ll take anything over Mayoral as KB sub for next season.
Real Madrid transferring a 31 year old? And he's not even a world super star... I'll pass.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Coentrao has a contract until June 30 2019 and earns four million euros per year at Real Madrid, but thus far no team has made an offer. The club want an exit & Jorge Mendes is looking for someone to take him.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #677
I hope these Iago Aspas rumors are true
He will fit our system
And is an experienced La Liga master....Not to mention that i always liked the guy

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
AS: Real director general José Ángel Sánchez has informed Sevilla president Pepe Castro that Madrid are to bid for Mariano. They have a preferential option to buy back, a clause that was interested into the deal & still posses 35% of the players registration

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Real Madrid closed the signing of Mariano from Lyon for €22M. He will sign a 5 year deal with the white club. [@partidazocope]

AS: After the conversation, in which Mariano gave his answer, which was positive, Lopetegui acted to make the move official and he could be presented as soon as Wednesday.

Mariano’s deal could be announced today. It will cost Real Madrid €22M + bonuses. Mariano was convinced to join Sevilla before Lopetegui called him to convince him he will be important and will have many minutes. This was vital for his decision to return. [marca]

Pretty low risk move really for the fee being reported

661 - 680 of 705 Posts