1 - 20 of 705 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What will be our next big start
I cant stop thinking about this

Mbappe has very good head on his shoulders

In his interview for Marca he was very sharp and precise not to spill anything for the world to speculate on

I wont lie i am crushed by losing this kid and Florentino was wrong to let him out of his hands

I know that 18 mil salary is absurd but it might turn out that he deserves it

This is his interview with Marca

Warner,Icardi are rumored to be options but nothing is true of those speculations

Zidane said he does not want forwards i think mostly cos he wants to protect Floros bad decision to pass on Mbappe.

No one in the team imagined we will be 14pts behind Barca and things went historically bad for us so it now seems like Floro made crucial mistake and i understand Floro/Zidane trying to help justify their faith in Benzema/Ronaldo

Its hard times for Real Madrid since we dud not locked in the best talent of the world and whats worse most of the leading talents of the world are locked in by huge teams that wont sell no matter what

Barca could not get any of Coutino or Veratti altho they literally begged to be sold

Money are not problem these day for these teams since apparently these Oil teams are ran by people who do this for fun.

Also another major problem will be the salary structure of Real Madrid.a guy like Mbappe gets 18 mil per year while a isco just renewed for 6mil per year

It will be rly interesting to see if Real Madrid will continue with this salary structure or will have to make exclusions for these youngsters that require crazy money.

Mbappes transfer was sick cos of one reason.Who in the right mind wil give him that Salary in future and how high will it go with renewals.

Even if he goes somewhere who can afford to match the salary e gets now? Who will want to do it anyways.

It will be interesting to see how PSG develops as a team in future and will it earn some major silverware.The only option for us to get Mbappe is if they fail to win anything in the next 4 years and if he does not get injured.

What say you.who is our next big thing?
Will we wait for a new star to be born or we will return to Neymar or Mbappe

Some believe we will go for Neymar in 2 years.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Great post!!

IMO, I don't see us getting neither one of Mbappe nor Neymar, as PSG doesn't need money and the salary they are giving their stars is just too high for teams without petro-dollar to compete with. And the whole financial play thing is just looking like a huge joke to keep smaller teams in check.

So like you pointed out, if they don't win the CL in the next 2 seasons, then we'll have a chance to pry one of them from PSG.

As this point, our only option for the next big star will be the brazilian kid. I hope he will be worth the hype in a year or two. Or El presidented pull the signing of the century after Figo by hijacking the loan deal, and somehow convince Mbappe that coming to Madrid would be the best move for him as far as his stardom, and legacy. Madrid is still MADRID.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If we are to acquire Mbappe,we definitely need Zidane influence

Floro probably thought in 4 years i will be back and i wont save money to get him

He does not anticipated that PSG does not give two shits for his money

Even if we offer 250mil

He wants to get the kid maybe when he is already established and will be justified to be put in our no1 salary bracket where he can get over 30mil BUT

PSG wont sell this is the problem.it will be i sanely difficult ti pry him away from PSG

Barcelona was ready to splash 200 mil for Veratti they did not even wanna hear

Even team like Liverpool laughed at Barca when they wanted to splash crazy money for Coutino..Who will we get.i am wodering

Icardi and Warner are nowhere the level Mbappe is

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have high hopes about Vinicius Jr and of Asensio(i know its not considered as huge talent)

Our club rightfully expected Asensio to be big

I am gonna throw this out there

Asensio is deflated by Ronaldo.If we continue to only play for Roanldo i even expect Asensio do demand tranfer

He is way to big if a prospect to be Ronaldos shadow

Neymar did that for lot bigger player in Messi

Ronaldo does not even deserve to be focal point anymore.

After insane few games and goals Asensio was shifted in positions he does not fit just to be played and also to not interfere with Ronaldos position

Asensio is more of a goal scorer and roamer

He should get Ronaldos position and is he is constantly played deep in midfield he will require transfer or will underperform like he does

In ine game where Isco and Asensio scored Ronaldo was fuming and waving at both Isco and Asensio but they kept ignoring him

After that game Isco and Asensio never played together and Ceballos is marginalizes

Its all about Benzema and Ronaldo in this team.that is why they keep playing Benzema cos he is the only one stupid enough to just plY for Ronaldo

These 2-3 years we will waste Asensio and Isco and we will win nothing prolonging the Ronaldo era.

I hope i am wrong but even Mbappe purchase was blocked by Benzema Bale Ronado unbreakable presence and it is all cos of Ronaldo.

No one bar Bale and Benzema wants to serve Ronaldo all game every game.

Its more then evident that they just want to keep this dream of Ronaldo for bit longer.

And we will suffer.and i hope i am wrong

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

In other news the Market goes from crazy to insane

75 mil pounds for a defender from Southampton

180k a week

The world has gone mad

At this point 100 mil for Icardi looks like a joke

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Yikes... Harry Kane or Mauro Icardi... I don't want these guys anywhere near Real Madrid, with all due respect. This type of striker would NEVER be bought by Barcelona or Bayern because they limit the team's creativity and link up play. If Real Madrid buys one of those it will head into a VERY WRONG direction, especially considering that either of those would cost a fortune. The only good offensive transfer Real Madrid could make right now would be Alexis Sanchez despite his form because he's actually a leader and skilled enough to play anywhere in offense.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yikes... Harry Kane or Mauro Icardi... I don't want these guys anywhere near Real Madrid, with all due respect. This type of striker would NEVER be bought by Barcelona or Bayern because they limit the team's creativity and link up play. If Real Madrid buys one of those it will head into a VERY WRONG direction, especially considering that either of those would cost a fortune. The only good offensive transfer Real Madrid could make right now would be Alexis Sanchez despite his form because he's actually a leader and skilled enough to play anywhere in offense.

Definiately not! I would take Harry Kane or Icardi. We need that kinda striker after years of a slave-striker in the form of Benz. We had it in Morata but he's gone now because he refused to be slave to Cr7.

The last thing we need is Alexis, with his game flow stopping self.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whatever forward we bring it will be only to satisfy Ronaldo

I don't rly understand how no one thus far have not seen that not only players have been sold but also the ones we have are unsettled cos of these obsession with Records of Ronaldo

Ii even will go as far as to say that the president wants Ronaldo to be the only focal point and for the team to continue to elevate him as much as they can so he can keep up with Messi

You tly think Floro and Zidane like Benzy for any other reason but for his loyalty to this cause?

Benzema is a servant dog at this moment.To Cristiano Ronaldo

No othet player in this world would do what Benzema is doing for Ronaldo

No matter who we buy that someone will not be Kane or Icardi or any pure striker but a forward who will accept to feed Ronaldo for few more years

That is why Morata left that is why we never bought anyone.That is why Benzema and Ronaldo will continue cos only Karim ****ing Benzema serves Ronaldo

One game whete Asensio and Isco played for out team they scored two goals and Ronaldo assisted isco in that goal and he did not want to look him in the eyes

We won that game 2:0 and ever since Isco and Asensio never played together again
Ceballos is also in that group who wants to end this "Entire team plays for Ronaldo" bullshit.

Its all just marketing people.Even the title will be sacrificed for this.i just hope it wont last for more than 2 years

But one i am sure we are not gonna but a pure striker like Icardi or Kane as long as Ronaldo plays for Madrid cos those two do not pass the ball they are always the last to touch the ball.it either ends up being a goal or goal kick or corner.Mark my words

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Definiately not! I would take Harry Kane or Icardi. We need that kinda striker after years of a slave-striker in the form of Benz. We had it in Morata but he's gone now because he refused to be slave to Cr7.

The last thing we need is Alexis, with his game flow stopping self.
I know you don't like Alexis and that's fine but guys like Icardi and Kane would never be allowed to play for Barcelona or Bayern. There's a reason for that. Suarez and Lewandowski are way more complete. Real Madrid would set itself up for having a second tier attack for years despite paying a ridiculous amount of money. Even PSG has a better player as their striker in Cavani. Alexis on the other hand would not cost nearly as much as these two, would be more versatile and could play the role of feeding Ronaldo if that's what we have to endure.

Whatever forward we bring it will be only to satisfy Ronaldo

I don't rly understand how no one thus far have not seen that not only players have been sold but also the ones we have are unsettled cos of these obsession with Records of Ronaldo

Ii even will go as far as to say that the president wants Ronaldo to be the only focal point and for the team to continue to elevate him as much as they can so he can keep up with Messi

You tly think Floro and Zidane like Benzy for any other reason but for his loyalty to this cause?

Benzema is a servant dog at this moment.To Cristiano Ronaldo

No othet player in this world would do what Benzema is doing for Ronaldo

No matter who we buy that someone will not be Kane or Icardi or any pure striker but a forward who will accept to feed Ronaldo for few more years

That is why Morata left that is why we never bought anyone.That is why Benzema and Ronaldo will continue cos only Karim ****ing Benzema serves Ronaldo

One game whete Asensio and Isco played for out team they scored two goals and Ronaldo assisted isco in that goal and he did not want to look him in the eyes

We won that game 2:0 and ever since Isco and Asensio never played together again
Ceballos is also in that group who wants to end this "Entire team plays for Ronaldo" bullshit.

Its all just marketing people.Even the title will be sacrificed for this.i just hope it wont last for more than 2 years

But one i am sure we are not gonna but a pure striker like Icardi or Kane as long as Ronaldo plays for Madrid cos those two do not pass the ball they are always the last to touch the ball.it either ends up being a goal or goal kick or corner.Mark my words
True. Now imagine bringing Icardi while still having CR on the team. It would be complete chaos and absolutely no creativity.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Harry Kane has excellent link up play, which Harry Kane are you watching?
The one who is perfect for Tottenham which is why he should stay there.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Harry Kane has excellent link up play, which Harry Kane are you watching?

What Link Up play the guy does not defend.as he should not be

You want Ronaldo and Kane to be forward.at one point Ronaldo will shoot him down.

Its not like you can have few shots per game and Ronald will be ok.you are not allowed to shoot any Shooooot.NONEEE

and if you score and become upcoming star you will be kicked out of the squad

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Seriously guys, are we all watching the same players? Do you really think Alexis will come to Madrid to be under ronaldo, after he left Barca not to be under Messi?

Secondly, Kane is a great striker. I don't care that he doesn't defend. HE is what we need right now. A striker who makes his presence felt inside the box, and is a good passer. Icardi the same. We DO NOT HAVE A PRESENCE INSIDE THE BOX! both physically and speed wise. We need a forward that will keep defense on their toes.

Zidane and Perez, if they don't pull the plug on that Ronaldo-Benz duo on top will bring us back to the dark ages of being the ridicule of Europe. We have the best midfield in the world being condemned because the offense is non existant.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I know you don't like Alexis and that's fine but guys like Icardi and Kane would never be allowed to play for Barcelona or Bayern. There's a reason for that. Suarez and Lewandowski are way more complete. Real Madrid would set itself up for having a second tier attack for years despite paying a ridiculous amount of money. Even PSG has a better player as their striker in Cavani. Alexis on the other hand would not cost nearly as much as these two, would be more versatile and could play the role of feeding Ronaldo if that's what we have to endure.

True. Now imagine bringing Icardi while still having CR on the team. It would be complete chaos and absolutely no creativity.
I 100% disagree. Suarez has no where been a threat striker last season and this season, and the only reason he's still condemning such respect is because Messi is there to cover the slack. Same with Benz when Ronaldo was scoring all the goals.

And I'm sorry but i'd take Kane over Cavani, as Cavani wastes wayyyyy more chances than he scores. And do you really think Perez will sign a Barca reject in Alexis?

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seriously guys, are we all watching the same players? Do you really think Alexis will come to Madrid to be under ronaldo, after he left Barca not to be under Messi?

So yo think Kane who does not defend and probably wont be Ronaldos facilitator is better option than Alexis?

Kane will be if Ronaldo is not in the team

Ronaldo will block such transfer

Its speculating that he is very unhappy with Isco.

Sooner Ronaldo is gone better

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
As far as Benz played decent, Ronaldo(especially) and co ensured Real one of the most dominant eras a sports team ever had. Just bring a propa player upfront for Ronaldo.

Funny thing is Ronaldo creates more chances than his alleged slave, and has done so ever since they joined the team. And Benzema is famous for wasting chances Ronaldo creates for him aswell, but at least he scored in the past. Now when CR had a sub-par league season, apearently almost the entire team went to shit.

So we either buy a proper striker, or even let CR get used to a striker position and bring Neymar or Hazard in. I really see no reason why Ronaldo couldn't adapt to the no.9 position if regurarly played there.

1 - 20 of 705 Posts