Xtratime Community banner

Transfer Rumors and Facts

428K views 13K replies 212 participants last post by  GICA 
#1 ·
All right, we're almost in December. Soon, the transfer period will start and many Romanian players are susceptible to change teams. Many will be sold from our championship.

Here's an article from www.calciomercato.com

Rassegna Stampa

09:18 28/11 Il Piacenza vuole Patrascu (Tuttosport)

Squadra in crisi, gli emiliani corrono ai ripari: piace il centrocampista rumeno (classe '79, titolare nell'Under 21 del suo paese), che il Piacenza e' disposto a portare in Italia a gennaio per una cifra che non supera i 3 miliardi. Sul teccuino di Collovati c'e' un secondo rumeno, Sorin Ghionea, difensore 22enne dell'Otelul Galati, e l'attaccante bulgaro Yovov. Via Parma dovrebbero arrivare Mangone e Vannucchi del Venezia. In compenso e' scontata la cessione di Tramezzani, per il quale ci sono offerte del Genoa e del Bologna.

Tuttosport

9:18 AM 11/28 Piacenza wants Patrascu (Tuttosport)

The team is in crisis, the Emilians are trying to defend themselves: they like the Romanian midfielder ( class of '79, regular in his country's Under 21), whom Piacenza is willing to bring in Italy in January for an amount that doesn't exceed 3 billions lire [~ 1.5 mil. of dollars ]. On Collovati's list there's also a second Romanian, Sorin Ghionea, 22 years old defender from Otelul Galati, and the Bulgarian forward Yovov. Mangone and Vannucchi from Venezia should arrive also. In response, the release of Tramezzani is almost sure, since Genoa and Bologna are interested in him.

Tuttosport

See less See more
#3 ·
In german media it is also mentioned, that discussions between Bayern and Milan concerning the deal Kuffour/Contra are quite advanced. It is said that Bayern coach Hitzfeld (IMO best german coach of the last decade) likes Contra very much. I think, if this is real, it would be a good move for Contra (he finaly will win something, that morons from Bayern:mad: are somehow allways winning some title:mad: ). But concerning the style he would fixe much better to Dortmund or especially Leverkusen. Anyway, probably Italy is teoretically better for him than Germany, but sitting mostly on the bench is worse than playing at Champions League holders (even they are Germans:D). The biggest problem for me would be, I would have to cheer for Bayern ...:devil:

#5 ·
www.ziua.ro

Mihalcea dorit de Genoa 1893
Atacantul dinamovist Adrian Mihalcea este dorit de echipa italiana Genoa 1893, din Serie B, a anuntat ieri site-ul "soccerage.it". Presedintele genovezilor, Luigi Dalla Costa, a precizat ca doreste sa-i transfere pe Mihalcea si pe atacantul italian al Piacenzei, Nicola Caccia. Genoa, echipa la care evolueaza mijlocasul roman Paul Codrea, doreste sa promoveze in Serie A si ocupa dupa 13 etape locul cinci, cu 21 de puncte, in clasamentul ligii secunde italiene. (MCZ)

Migalcea is wanted by Genoa, Codrea's team. They want to promote to Serie A and need better strikers.

#8 ·
Mihalcea might not be the best of strikers, but he is better than the Genoe's strikers for sure.

NEWS-NEWS-NEWS-NEWS-NEWS

it's almost official! Aurelian Patrascu is very close to become part of Piacenza's team! It seems that the Italian club has already paid 1.5 milion $ to Litex Lovech. Aurelian will arrive in Italy in January! :D

here's the text from www.calciomercato.com :

Mercato

14:49 30/11 Il Piacenza a un passo dal rumeno Patrasku

Il Piacenza e' vicinissimo all'ingaggio del centrocampista rumeno Aurelian Patrasku della squadra bulgara del Litex Lovech. Il giocatore sarebbe stato pagato circa 3 miliardi di lire e dovrebbe arrivare a gennaio nella compagine emiliana.

Let's see, so far we have Mutu, Popescu, Contra in Italy. In the future, we'll see Patrascu, Pancu, Niculae, Ghionea and probably Chivu in Seria A. Hmmmm I might be wrong but this might also be a clue that we have a very talented young generation (with the exception of Popescu who is 34) and that the future seems to be good :)

HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!

P.S. I would like to see more Romanians in La Liga!!!

#11 ·
yeahhhhh i would like see more romanians in La Liga also.
eyyyy Lupisor thank you for answer and help me:)
I think Chivu might be a great player for FC Barcelona but i don´t know what will happen with him.
It´s good that Contra goes to Bayern in my opinion but i don´t believe that Bayern accept an exchange with Kuffour.
Also i think that this is the best generation of romanians players and i am sure that Romania will win Euro 2004.

that´s all.byeeeeeee.

ps:excuse me for my "basic english" and mistakes.

#12 ·
Patrascu...please forgive my ignorance, but what position does he play?

Hey Gica, welcome to our forum (bine ai venit!). By the way your 'basic' English is at least as good as my 'basic' Romanian :)

Let us hope our young generation continues to impress and get into great clubs, because that is the only joy we will be getting in the way of Romanian football in the near future..well except for the friendlies and the upcoming euro 2004 qualifiers (for which I am hoping our boys will be hungry and pissed off like hell and ready to kick some serious ass...well hopefully :)..and also led by a capable and inspirational coach!)

Hai Romania!

p.s. greetings from Los Angeles I am here visiting my family for Christmas vacation so if any of you are here contact me so we can go for a nice little game of fotbal :)

#18 ·
what??????????????????????????
is it true that FC Barcelona wants Miu?????????????
is it true that Inter wants Iencsi?????????:rolleyes:

it would be fantastic.....but do you really think that Miu is a valid player for Barça at this moment??????:tongue:
Iencsi can be a great player for a great team like Inter:D

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
Iencsi is 24, he can still improve and become a good player. However, Inter could buy him and then sell to another team like they use to do often!

but about Miu... I am not sure!!! Plus, he doesn't seem that talented...

However, this might be a "distraction" in order to take the attention away from other players like it happened with Dinamo and the Mihalcea-Mara affair... I am ready to bet that Barcelona will buy another player but not Miu. What about Radoi? That would be a terrific deal for both Barcelona and our NT!!! He is young (20) and incredibly talented.

#20 ·
Which will be the future of these players????:
Cernat
Ghioane
Stoica
Mutu

What opinion do you have about these players???:
Radoi
Tararache
Trica
Pirvu
Todoran(i think he plays for Otelul but i´m not sure)
Patrascu
Rat
Grigorie(young player of Univ.Craiova)
Kirita
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#25 ·
What else? Hmm... Contra will not move and Niculae won't join Milan as Galliani said that Milan won't get into the marker this winter. Clever choice although Niculae could force Galliani to do just that tonight.

What else? Milan will play a freindly in February, somewhere the 9th and 12th in Italy vs. Dinamo Kiev. Time for Ghioane and Cernat to shine. I want Ghioane in Milan badly, but only if he gets a first eleven spot.

#26 ·
Wasn't C Munteanu on loan only anyway (from Salamanca)? I wonder if he's going back to Salamanca..He's been laying kinda low for awhile, its about time he starts kicking some ass, somewhere or other. And Serban definitely needs to get out of Valencia and go to another La Liga team cause he ain't getting any younger and he's just languishing and becoming weak at Valencia.