Xtratime Community banner

12361 - 12380 of 12388 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
This is what I spoke of when Mihaila went there. Man is the guy they needed. He will help them immediately
I do believe he is more prepared of course, but Mihaila did help them in Coppa Italia until their defence screwed that up last minute.. :mad:

and even looked good some moments in Serie A

But yeah, for what they paid for Man and him being more mature, they ought to use him.. let's see

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Big surprise: Villarreal calls Ratiu back. They have many injured players on the right side and Unai Emery agreed to recall him. This is clearly a great chance, altough he was starter for Den Haag recently

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Some good news if true:

Florin Vulturar, Olimpiu Moruțan's manager who negotiated with Al Jazira for the transfer of Olimpiu Moruțan, revealed that there is no chance for the Romanian U21 international to reach a team from the Arab areas in the future and explained why.

Olimpiu Morutan, banned in the United Arab Emirates

After Al Qadisiyah sent Mihai Bordeianu back to CFR Cluj because the Arabs did not know what position he could play, Florin Vulturar is afraid to negotiate with any team from the Arab areas for Olimpiu Moruțan.

"Discussions with Morutan fell for his transfer to the Arab areas. There is no question of leaving the area after Bordeianu suffered. For him, it is better to stay in Europe ", said Florin Vulturar, Olimpiu Moruțan's manager, according to GSP.ro.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Bordeianu returns to CFR on loan til summer and Iceland international midfielder Runar Mar Sigurjonsson on a free from Astana

Fedele returns to Craiova

Reactions: forestasuceava

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
It seems Matan is going to MLS...how sad. Players that waste their future before even starting

Besides, I don't understand Viitorul. They sell every decent player they have. No way to avoid Play out with that "strategy"

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
I don’t see it as a waste right now, his numbers were not so great in Romania as it is, he can grow physically in MLS at least

It’s not as bad as it used to be, and lots of teams, especially in England and Germany, scout the league

Maybe he do like Mitrita eventually and then move to a better league in Europe

Reactions: NoName

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Like Mitrita did?!
Different case. He’s a few years older and chose to go to Arabia. Plenty of other examples of MLS players going to Germany and England, even Italy

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
I'm just joking....I agree with you, MLS is not the end of the world for a young football career. An european league would be still better (in most cases).
Regarding the "chose to go to Arabia"....I wonder if he had other offers from decent europ leagues...because everything is better than going to an arab league.

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
I'm just joking....I agree with you, MLS is not the end of the world for a young football career. An european league would be still better (in most cases).
Regarding the "chose to go to Arabia"....I wonder if he had other offers from decent europ leagues...because everything is better than going to an arab league.

At the momwnt I read that he wanted to be closer to the NT, because from USA it's very complicated. But IDK if that"'s true

·
General Iordanescu
30,051 Posts

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Răzvan Marin a dat lovitura în Italia! "Giganţii" din Serie A şi un club din Franţa îl vor: transferul carierei pentru mijlocaşul român

"Conform Calciomercato, Torino şi Sampdoria au iniţiat primele discuţii pentru fotbalistul român, iar cluburi mari precum Inter Milano, AC Milan şi Lille sunt dispuse să-l aibă pe internaţionalul român"

Many clubs interested in R. Marin. Sampdoria wouldn't be bad.
Good news. Very inportant to know that he can stay at that level even if they relegate

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Matan to Columbus Crew is done. This transfer's timming couldn't be worse. He hasn't played for weeks and he will probably miss the Euro because of this because I don't see him playing again before the squad is announced. Terribly stupid

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Matan to Columbus Crew is done. This transfer's timming couldn't be worse. He hasn't played for weeks and he will probably miss the Euro because of this because I don't see him playing again before the squad is announced. Terribly stupid
INTERVIEW | Crew President & General Manager Tim Bezbatchenko on signing Alexandru Matan

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Răzvan Marin a dat lovitura în Italia! "Giganţii" din Serie A şi un club din Franţa îl vor: transferul carierei pentru mijlocaşul român

"Conform Calciomercato, Torino şi Sampdoria au iniţiat primele discuţii pentru fotbalistul român, iar cluburi mari precum Inter Milano, AC Milan şi Lille sunt dispuse să-l aibă pe internaţionalul român"

Many clubs interested in R. Marin. Sampdoria wouldn't be bad.
I'm pretty sure Sampdoria were after him before he joined Cagliari, but this could also mean that journalists are recycling old rumors, a thing which happens a lot in Italy. There were players who had to join Sampdoria for ten summers in a row... then retired!

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
I'm pretty sure Sampdoria were after him before he joined Cagliari, but this could also mean that journalists are recycling old rumors, a thing which happens a lot in Italy. There were players who had to join Sampdoria for ten summers in a row... then retired!
True

But wasn’t it Marius Marin before? Or also were interested in Razvan at that time too?

12361 - 12380 of 12388 Posts