Xtratime Community banner

12221 - 12232 of 12232 Posts

·
Registered
16,425 Posts
I recently read about Sampdoria and Genk being interested in Dragomir. Would be nice to see him make that step up soon, Serie B is underwhelming for the ability he has, even if he is still fairly young
If he hasn't played steadily this season it doesn't seem like a step up would be good for him

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,069 Posts
If he hasn't played steadily this season it doesn't seem like a step up would be good for him
Yeah fair enough, to Belgium maybe would work, but Serie A, he needs to get more stable. I don’t think he’s played badly most games he’s played from the ratings I’ve seen on sofascore and some clips I saw, but it’s strange the period he got dropped to the bench. If his numbers are better next season and he’s playing consistently, then maybe more serious chances for him

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,069 Posts
My cousin’s friend Alex Baluta signs with Puskas Akademia after rejecting Legia’s offer

Paging @Dandeer and @szövkap :D

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
@Hagibest Paging was not received, but I still report back because I figured there'd be some sort of discussion about him here. :D

Puskás has plenty of money, they are building a strong squad and they have a decent coach who originates from Hungary and has decent results with teams from the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

(He also stated recently that Hun div. I is just as strong as the two above, which was nice to hear.)

To sum it up, Puskás will most likely become a standard European team. This is their first season in the EL, and I have high hopes they won't get FCSB. :D

Baluta will be a starter of course. He is worth around 2 million Euros whereas the whole team's worth is around 10. Which is not so far from Videoton, so way to go!

·
Registered
57,300 Posts
maybe except that, anyone whom Felcsút LC signs, for whatever amount, can't be very good. good enough for NB1 standards or on a good day for EL qualifiers, but that's about it and that's what it's made for, in other words, parasztvakítás :)

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,069 Posts
Their owner Iftime said it’s not done because he hasn’t received the money yet but yeah, seems to be that way.

But underwhelming considering the interest he had in Spain and Italy from teams like Celta and Valencia. Oh well. At least he should play in Mouscron. that club is a b it weird though.. let’s hope it’s not a repeat of Manea’s situation. But keeping my hopes up a little bit for this one.. he joins Gnohere and Postolachi

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,069 Posts
Let’s hope not another Baluta situation...

12221 - 12232 of 12232 Posts