Xtratime Community banner

12201 - 12220 of 12238 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
FCSB signs Sergiu Bus
I guess Adi Petre gets even fewer chances now but this can be good for another important option to the NT

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
According to Digisport, Slavia’s Alexandru Baluta (who was on loan at Slovan Liberec) is apparently wanted by Legia Warsaw

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Rumours of Copenhagen and Istanbul Basaksehir interested in Morutan, would maybe a bit soon for him but also not a huge jump

Several Spanish clubs interested in Rivaldinho

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
It seems clear that he is ready. But, getting someone to pay a large sum is a bit harder. Altough he has the qualities many teams would look for and his numbers this season are incredible for a midfielder

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Apparently Everton and half of Serie A are interested in signing Cicaldau. Ancelotti remarked on him, and he would be a cheap option for them

If he were to go to England, I'd prefer a club like Wolves who have a style he would fit in very well, but Everton maybe not the worst.
I think a safer bet would be to start in Italy, especially at Sassuolo with De Zerbi in charge, he would be trusted more.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
I really hate waiting for these transfers to materialize, especially the ones at FCSB because of Gigi's madness.. after all this talk it would be frustrating if after the league season ends, nothing happens.. or late before the deadline in september/october... which would be stupid because then they will have missed the preseason preparation which is critical to our players adapting abroad

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Who knows what is real or not, but supposedly Monaco will meet Gigi's demands for 10 million euros plus bonuses for Man

Gelson Martins and Gil Dias already known names for RW at Monaco.. Mboula and Musaba other young RWs, who would be less competitive against Man, but still..
It doesn't make much sense for him to go there unless they are planning to sell at least one of Martins or Dias.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Gigi says Norwich came back with an improved offer for Man but I’m 99% sure it’s just bullshit from him to get more teams offering .. they already said publicly they weren’t trying to spend that much on one player.. as much as I would like to see him leave almost anywhere at this point

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
This is good news for Botosani's European campaign. Chindris' form has been abysmal lately.
Really? I can only blame him for the last penalty against Craiova (the first was a great dribbling by Mihaila) For the rest he looked solid to me when I watched him. It seems to me the press just needs something to talk about

·
General Iordanescu
28,696 Posts
I'm not saying he can't be a good player for us. But at the very least, his concentration has been lacking... Which is not ideal for a CB.

Of the 5 goals GSP claims he was complicit in... I just watched and the PK on Omrani seemed a bit harsh, maybe. But otherwise... 4 Craiova goals, 4 actions in which he could've done better.

Sure, good dribbling by Mihaila, but that leg stuck out was never going to stop him. Try to close him down, don't just stand there. Chindris is slow/has slow reactions.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
No one was stopping Mihaila in that action (while winning the ball), super quick feet and close control. He dribbled between three players and Chindris was the last “cover” and close to goal, so he had to go for the ball or give up a serious shot on goal. He couldn’t just jockey him in that situation imo, even though Mihaila could have failed the shot after, it’s true

Quite frankly his foot placement wasn’t terrible , he went for the ball, but mihaila was just too quick. so it’s tough to just judge him on that

Maybe he’s feeling the pressure from all the transfer rumours, too. Agreed though, he does need to work on speed and concentration, these are huge attributes to have and difference between defenders at the highest level and the rest. Kind of like we’ve seen from Chiriches before.. lol

I have reservations of course , but a step up to Belgian league would be a start. Then we can reassess how he adapts / grows there .. if that transfer actually ends up happening

Going directly to La Liga would be a disaster imo

·
General Iordanescu
28,696 Posts
Chiriches, though, was never slow. In fact he was very good in that 'cover' position when something else went wrong. But yeah, his lack of concentration and his 'dribblings' are not wanted in the big leagues.

As I said, I don't judge Chindris strictly on that. It's a series of questionable decisions. And yes, it's quite hard to come back after long periods of not playing.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
I recently read about Sampdoria and Genk being interested in Dragomir. Would be nice to see him make that step up soon, Serie B is underwhelming for the ability he has, even if he is still fairly young

12201 - 12220 of 12238 Posts