Xtratime Community banner

12181 - 12193 of 12193 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
Apparently Feyenoord, Fiorentina, and even Atalanta interested in Man.

Gigi only willing to start negotiation at 10 million euros. At least it’s better than the craziness he was spouting earlier.. if it’s true.

Atalanta would be amazing for him, they’re a renowned club for helping players to grow and selling them to big clubs. Now they’re even doing well in the league and in CL knockouts.

Apparently Orlando City from MLS offered for Coman again too. Gigi apparently finally relented to 9 million euros for him but would want to keep 40% of the player’s transfer rights, lol.

·
Registered
69,749 Posts
Now Sheffield United also in talks for Man.

Many rumours these days, but now Becali maybe will accept a lower price.

·
Registered
9,162 Posts
Bremen is also interested in Chindris. Hard to understand why Pascanu can't find a decent club after his Euro performances.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
Bremen is also interested in Chindris. Hard to understand why Pascanu can't find a decent club after his Euro performances.
I think @GICA is right, the only thing I can imagine to make such a big difference between these two is a good agent vs a bad one. Chindris didn’t play at a final tournament yet or for a PL club’s academy before that, he plays in Liga I, and of course you can see his qualities in the U21 games and the league but to get so much more attention.. it’s strange.

I would love to see him succeed in any of these teams though, even though he surely won’t be a starter for awhile even doing well, knowing our players and reputation.. probably go out on loan like Baluta finally did

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
I guess playing in 2. BuLi won't be too attractive versus La Liga but if he'd get playing time...
They’re a team for BuLi1 though, I’d expect they’d be back up soon

Good way to introduce him to the team though by hitting the ground running with more chances of playing time. They’d be more willing to trust him as starter with the experienceif they promote

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
I thought the deal was already made last week? Anyway, not surprising, he wants stability for now and it makes sense, he is well loved there.

That said, he still needs to adapt to the physical side of the game in Scotland, and I'm not happy with how his teammates have been playing since he joined, either.. they have screwed his numbers, a bit (I know it's not everything but it matters).

Also, Gerrard needs to wake the f up and start playing him at AM, I don't understand how a player that he was cannot realize that, and I'm sure Ianis has mentioned it to him too. He's wasted out wide.. maybe lack of depth?

12181 - 12193 of 12193 Posts