Xtratime Community banner

12121 - 12139 of 12139 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
I would love him at West Ham, but the goalkeeper situation there is weird. They have another young keeper who is pretty good, although I think he would probably still be starter over time. And I think Randolph went back as backup

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Raoul Baicu from Craiova to Astra.
I’m pretty annoyed about this but I’m glad for him too, he deserves better. I don’t know why we only gave him 13 minutes all season, most of the time he wasn’t even on the bench.. incredible considering last season he scored a nice goal against Leipzig.

Wish him luck at Astra

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Lol yeah.. I don’t get it, he’s 36, he’s still good by Liga I standards but for how long? And his reputation doesn’t help lol..

I guess if it’s a free and he doesn’t command too high wages, maybe a decent transfer to finish the season, then maybe one more year as backup depending on how the summer goes

What is going on with Gardos btw? I think he is set to leave the second team for somewhere, but don’t know where..

·
Registered
16,153 Posts
Gardos, what a loss...he was our best defender and is officially a waste

Baicu is a strange case. Got some starts in Europe, then he barely played...I hope Astra gives him more chances

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Lots of rumours that Marin is heading out of Ajax. But I don’t know if anyone would pay that much for him right now, maybe more likely in the summer.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Voluntari making big moves this transfer window btw, they could do quite well in the relegation group.

They just signed Morar, Eric, and Craiu (formerly Villarreal and Real Madrid youth).

They also have Mihai Teja as coach now.

·
Registered
16,153 Posts
Yeah, just unbelieveable...was his injury that special/complicated? Pretty devastating that this one injury destroyed his career more or less...
AFAIK it was a knee ligament injury...it takes over a year to recover the level usually...maybe being in England kept him appart from competitive football for a long time and that hurt him. He's had many injuries since then

·
Registered
16,153 Posts
Voluntari making big moves this transfer window btw, they could do quite well in the relegation group.

They just signed Morar, Eric, and Craiu (formerly Villarreal and Real Madrid youth).

They also have Mihai Teja as coach now.
I read now that Craiu was there since september but only now got to the first team. Another kid destroyed by injuries. Let's hope he isn't lost

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Lecce will loan Benzar to Dragomir's club, Perugia, until the end of the season. Very important to have him getting playing time before March, even if it's in Serie B.. especially with Manea not playing either.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Yesssss finally some news to be excited about. Of course he’ll still have to work hard but it’s much easier than trying to get into a Premier league team right away..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Apparently Antonio Conte wants to keep Radu as reserve to Handanovic for the rest of the season as he isn't a fan of Padelli, who he hasn't used even once all season.
But Inter's CEO would rather see him loaned out. Verona and Brescia are apparently two interested clubs where he could actually start right now. Let's see...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Alibec wanted by teams in Turkey and Arabia apparently, his departure is a bit more likely now that Fatai is back at Astra (who scored two goals in the most recent friendly).
Alibec says he prefers to stay in Europe, his dream being to play in Spain. If only Budescu thought the same...

·
Registered
69,627 Posts
First confirmed good news from the transfer market. Baluta goes on loan to Ado den Haag in Eredivisie
IMO a very good move. Hr stays in a good level but goes somewhere he can play much more. I hope he makes it there
Fantastic. Hope he plays.

The summer market was dissapointing, and this was being dissapointing again.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Tosca wanted by Benevento, where he was on loan from Betis in the past, apparently for 600k euros. Sumudica says he wants to stay until the end of the season, so he'll probably go in the summer.

12121 - 12139 of 12139 Posts