Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello people, haven't posted anything here for 2 weeks.. coz i m on vacation now...i m now in Hong Kong...i won't be going back to the US until late of august... :)

hello FIFA president, do u know that South China CRUSHED Yugoslavia 4:2 ????? Yugoslavia played so bad..~~~~

ok back to my questions....
1) can anyone tell me what players inter has signed officially?? (not any rumors or speculations)
2) is the peruzzi deal done?
3) are we gonna get almeyda, salas (or jardel)/??
4) what is the panucci situation now?
5) is recoba gonna stay? how about baggio? and geo?

any other rumors and speculations??? with pirlo back to us, i really think we will get stronger and stronger...yes, we didn't get batigol...but i m pretty sure with vieri and recoba upfront, we are gonna score a lots...

salas...hmm...i really prefer raul...but not gonna happen anyway~~~~

FORZA INTER!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
1)Farinós.Brocchi.
2)Yes. Balotta goes to Inter.
3)Not Almeyda.Maybe Salas and more probably Jardel.
4)He may go to Milan* or Arsenal.
5)Recoba is rumoured to be on his way to Lazio.Geo said in an earlier subject that Recoba has signed a new deal with Inter. Georgatos will probably go back to Olympiakos.Baggio have left Inter.

*Exchange for Sala or Bierhoff.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how about fiore?? i've heard that udinese rejected selling him to us...i wish we could get him...but not involved with pirlo...only cash...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
You have absolutely right. Udine rejected a transfer. If inter gets Fiore we will have to give up Pirlo and Ventola.
NO WAY!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
hey carson, how is the weather in HK? is it really hot? I am coming back to hong kong 7/6.

I know about the score , did you see the game live?

well most of the questions are answered by Recoba, but i think the directors are still working on some other players.

Hey i got a call up by my coach in college, but i had to reject the offer, coz i am leaving New Jersey to Chicago.:(
Well talk to you later/.

B

·
0 Posts
it all right except from recoba signing a new contract as he has been in uruguay over two weeks preparing for the match against brasil and therefore he´s not able to sign anything.

·
Registered
677 Posts
FIFA President. Weather in Hong Kong has been quite hot recently but tonight (Sunday night) is actually quite windy because I think it'll rain...anyways very HOT and HUMID weather. Unfortunately nearly EURO2000 all games apart from Italy's first match are 02:30 am!!! Too bad...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts