Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe we could have a thread about transfer rumours regarding Croatian players now that things will start heating up....

I will start:

Inter to offer Chelsea Simic for Gronkjaer
tribalfootball.com - June 18, 2002

Inter Milan are prepared to offer Chelsea Croatian international Dario Simic in part-exchange for Jesper Gronkjaer.
The Dane caught the eye of Inter scouts during the World Cup and is being considered as an alternative to No1 target Kily Gonzales of Valencia.

If Inter fail in their bid to sign the Argentine then they're expected to switch attentions to Gronkjaer.

Indeed, Italian press reports say today that Inter have already registered their interest with Chelsea for the former Ajax winger.

·
International
8,545 Posts
This is what I have heard recently:

Parma wants Rapaic and will probably add it to the exchange deal regarding Almeyda.

Schalke wants Stanic, I guess they were impressed with his performances:D

Fulham wants Saric.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
this world cup has severely hindered the price of our players, we will not see moves to bigger clubs in the near future, which might be a good thing for Croatian football.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some other rumours:

Rapajic - Milan
Balaban - Brescia
Biscan - Real Betis
Rukavina - Dinamo
Pletikosa - Besiktas
Emaco Siankam (Under 21 Cameroon international) - to Hajduk

·
Banned
22,345 Posts
To Italy?

Are Rapaic and Olic allowed to go to Italy since they scored vs them and caused Italy to lose to us? :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I guess they(Italians)don't hate us that much like they hate Asians now!

H

·
0 Posts
Stipe Pletikosa u PSG!

Dali je istina? Cuo sam da Stipe Pletkosa ide u Francusku. PSG nudi puno pare za odlicnoga i mladoga vratara, iz Hajduk Split-a. Stipe Pletikosa je dokazao na SP-2002 da ce biti odlican vratar u buducnost za Hrvatsku Reprezentaciju.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Vedran Runje iz OM je puno bolji od Pletikose!
Pletikosa je golman koji brani samo sa crte,ne istrcava,ne izbija i nesiguran je.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Musa i Sabliæ u Xerez, Hajduku 800 tisuæa eura

Uz Igor Musu u španjolskom Xerezu sljedeæe sezone igrat æe i Goran Sabliæ. Iako je 22-godišnji reprezentativac na ponudu Španjolaca u prvi tren odmahivao rukom, èekajuæi bolju priliku iz Bundeslige na kraju se predomislio. Kad se uvjerio što je sve Xerez spreman ponuditi Sabliæ je ponudu objeruèke prihvatio. Radi se o ugovoru na tri sezone, koji mu garantira zaradu od 400 tisuæa eura po sezoni, dok se Musa zadovoljio s upola manjim iznosom — 200 tisuæa eura godišnje.
Hajduk æe od prodaje dvojice standardnih igraèa iz najbolje postave, na ime odštete zaraditi oko 800 tisuæa eura.

-------------

Why is Sablic going to the Spanish secnd division? He is already in the NT so why didn't he wait for a better offer than in some second division where he won't be seen or heard of as much.

Here is another rumour.....Olic to HAJDUK!!:eek:

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
majstor said:
Vedran Runje iz OM je puno bolji od Pletikose!
Pletikosa je golman koji brani samo sa crte,ne istrcava,ne izbija i nesiguran je.
u potpunosti se slazem prijatelju, Butina je kralj istrcavanja i sigurnoscu na golu. On je autoritet, Pleta nije.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Genoa close in on Simic

Wednesday 26th June 2002

Forward Josip Simic has revealed he is close to sealing a move from Club Bruges to Serie B side Genoa.

"We are in touch almost every day and I think we have agreed on most of the details," the Croatian explained.

Simic, whose brother Dario plays for Internazionale, has failed to hold down a regular place with the Belgium club since joining from Dinamo Zagreb in the summer of 2000.

The Croat was brought in as a replacement for Senegal star Khalilou Fadiga, who left for Auxerre, but has been largely ignored by Club coach Trond Sollied.

However, the 24-year-old now looks set for a switch to Italy. "Unless something unexpected goes wrong it seems that I am going to play in Genoa," Simic explained.

Simic sprung to prominence at Zagreb and was called up for Croatia along with older brother Dario.

He scored the winner for Zagreb in a famous Champions' League victory over Ajax in Amsterdam in 1998 and went on to top the Croatian league scoring charts in the 1999-2000 season.

----------------

Tomas keen on Como switch

Wednesday 26th June 2002

Croatia defender Stjepan Tomas is ready to snub Besiktas to stay in Italy.

"Vicenza are negotitating with other clubs," he explained. "I have a few options, but the one from Como is a good one."

Tomas, who was part of the Croatia squad at the World Cup, would prefer a move to Serie A after spending last season in Serie B with Vicenza.

But he admits a move to Serie B rivals Como is also of interest, especially as they have signed fellow countryman Sasa Bjelanovic for the coming season.

"If the clubs make an arrangemant it will be nice to play with Sasa Bjelanovic," he explained.

"There was some interest from Turkish club Besiktas, but my first option is to stay in Italy."

The tall, powerful full-back signed from Dinamo Zagreb two years ago and soon impressed as Vicenza secured their top flight status, prompting reports Manchester United were taking an interest.

----------------------

Good to see Tomas will probably play Serie A. Josip Simic was supposed to be the next Croatian superstar and look at him now.:( Hopefully Baaban, Bjelanovic, Olic etc don't end up down the same path although Simic never really impressed me anyway.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
hahaha im sorry guys but did i just read that article correctly:tongue: did it say Tomas played so well in Dinamo and later Italy that Manchester United were interested in him:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: eh see and we all blame Jozic for putting him in:D while all the big teams in the world want him shouldn't Real have called him up by now:tongue: :tongue: im sorry he is a good guy and seems like a solid DEFENCEMAN but hell no as a midfielder Jozic dragged his own name and Tomas' through the mud by trying to willfuly impose that on our national team this world cup:depress:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Nobody will believe me this but when I saw Tomas in midfield i knew we're loosing that game against Equador.
And then when I saw Vugrinec on the bench.........................

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dario Šimiæ prešao u Milan!

Hrvatski reprezentativac i nekadašnji èlan zagrebaèkog Dinama promijenio je klub, ali ne i životnu sredinu. Nakon èetiri godine provedene u Interu Dario Šimiæ je potpisao za AC Milan, gradskog rivala. Šimiæ je s novim poslodavcem potpisao ugovor na tri godine, a u sklopu dogovora dvaju milanskih klubova, iz Milana æe u Inter preseliti Turèin Ümit Davala.

Dario Šimiæ je imao prilike crveno-crni dres Milana obuæi veæ prije èetiri godine, meðutim tada je odluka ipak pala na Inter. U protekloj sezoni Šimiæ se nije naigrao, prvenstveno zbog ozljeda koje su ga pratile, meðutim bez obzira na to sad veæ bivši izbornik Mirko Joziæ pozvao ga je u reprezentaciju gdje je povremeno ulazio u igru.

-----------

Good move for him!!:) He was never going to play much at Inter and Milan has problems in defense so hopefully it works out for him.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Dario Šimiæ prešao u Milan!

Hrvatski reprezentativac i nekadašnji èlan zagrebaèkog Dinama promijenio je klub, ali ne i životnu sredinu. Nakon èetiri godine provedene u Interu Dario Šimiæ je potpisao za AC Milan, gradskog rivala. Šimiæ je s novim poslodavcem potpisao ugovor na tri godine, a u sklopu dogovora dvaju milanskih klubova, iz Milana æe u Inter preseliti Turèin Ümit Davala.

Dario Šimiæ je imao prilike crveno-crni dres Milana obuæi veæ prije èetiri godine, meðutim tada je odluka ipak pala na Inter. U protekloj sezoni Šimiæ se nije naigrao, prvenstveno zbog ozljeda koje su ga pratile, meðutim bez obzira na to sad veæ bivši izbornik Mirko Joziæ pozvao ga je u reprezentaciju gdje je povremeno ulazio u igru.

He'll be good>>>>>>>>>>>>
-----------

Good move for him!!:) He was never going to play much at Inter and Milan has problems in defense so hopefully it works out for him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts