Xtratime Community banner

1301 - 1318 of 1318 Posts

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
Two English and two Italian clubs, along with Zenit St Petersburg, are also interested in Bichakhchyan

·
Armenian Scout
5,994 Posts
looks like he's represented by Bucket Group so he has a chance. also everyone wants the next mkhitaryan. thats what one star does to a country.

·
Armenian Scout
5,994 Posts
man if we had 9 more players with gg's luck and skills, we would be qualifying for a major tournament once every 4-6 years. guy vagabonds around europe, ends up in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, helps his team get to europa league, has a beautiful family, and shows up just enough for the NT to become irreplaceable. GG= dankest timeline.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
man if we had 9 more players with gg's luck and skills, we would be qualifying for a major tournament once every 4-6 years. guy vagabonds around europe, ends up in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, helps his team get to europa league, has a beautiful family, and shows up just enough for the NT to become irreplaceable. GG= dankest timeline.
hayi baxt gets a whole new meaning :laugh:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
2 young players move abroad.

Viulen Ayvazyan signs with FK Ventspils.
Vardan Pogosyan signs with Rabotnicki Skopje.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Edgar Manucharyan signed with Alashkert.
Robert Arzumanyan moved to Artsakh FC, while Rumyan Hovsepyan debuted wearing a Pyunik's jersey.
Armen Ambartsumyan, Arman Hovhannisyan, Artur Danielyan, Gor Malakyan, Mkoyan and Darbinyan joined Ararat-Armenia.

·
ArmoNewYorker
582 Posts
Edgar Manucharyan signed with Alashkert.
Robert Arzumanyan moved to Artsakh FC, while Rumyan Hovsepyan debuted wearing a Pyunik's jersey.
Armen Ambartsumyan, Arman Hovhannisyan, Artur Danielyan, Gor Malakyan, Mkoyan and Darbinyan joined Ararat-Armenia.
Damn. Large influx of decent talent coming back to the APL. I honestly love to see that.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sochi has signed Erik Vardanyan. btw Armenian players will no longer be counted as foreigners in RPL so they won't be subject to the foreign limit.
I believe that's been put up for discussion... not finalized yet. I believe they're going to make a final ruling on near the end of the month.... and it's all sports, not just the RPL.

I see a lot of players going from Armenia to play in the RPL in the coming years.

1301 - 1318 of 1318 Posts