Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we should bye a new defender. I hear we interested in thuram. that's good. Maybe we give juve solksjaer and they us thuram.
also desailly wery good.maybe bye him?
and i also hear we after bramble. maybe it would be good to give scholes for brable? what do you think?:confused: :confused:

do you think we should be after prso from monaco? he's very good. I hear real also interest. what do you think?:confused:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I think you should stop fantasising and get some spelling lessons!:D

On a more serious note,none of the dealing you suggest are realistic and I advise you to check out the other threads regarding United's transfer targets to get a clearer picture.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Scholes for Bramble? :howler:

i'm sure Bobby Robson would die of a heart attack in excitement if he was offered that deal,don't be so heartless. ;)

No.1 Beckham fan,you are either a WUM or you need to see a doctor my friend ;)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i think united should buy balde..he wont be that expensive..hes a great big defender and solid in the air...i thought united should have bought him last summer....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a more serious note,none of the dealing you suggest are realistic and I advise you to check out the other threads regarding United's transfer targets to get a clearer picture
no you're not right. this is realistic. maybe you haven't heard this rumours because you don't follow manu so much.:eek:
but it's ok. not everyone can know so much as me.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
no you're not right. this is realistic. maybe you haven't heard this rumours because you don't follow manu so much.:eek:
but it's ok. not everyone can know so much as me.

good to see that you took my advise, they need a few good poster on the united forum!:D :rollani:

he's all yours now!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Che said:
good to see that you took my advise, they need a few good poster on the united forum!:D :rollani:

he's all yours now!
i bet hes a creation of jern and swiftwilly...these arsenal fans eh...always trying to make the lives of united FM's as hard as possible :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
we should bye a new defender. I hear we interested in thuram. that's good. Maybe we give juve solksjaer and they us thuram.
also desailly wery good.maybe bye him?
and i also hear we after bramble. maybe it would be good to give scholes for brable? what do you think?:confused: :confused:

do you think we should be after prso from monaco? he's very good. I hear real also interest. what do you think?:confused:
Are you super-giggs ;)

I've read a few of your posts in other forums, you must be taking the piss.

D

·
0 Posts
Shaf said:
Or maybe someone in disguise?

havent seen Doc around for a while!:D :tongue:
I'm here every day;)

Scholes for Bramble is a terrible deal, Newcastle aren't that stupid!:howler: , only messing. Scholes for the Robert, Dyer and Woodgate would be more like it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scholes for Bramble is a terrible deal, Newcastle aren't that stupid! , only messing. Scholes for the Robert, Dyer and Woodgate would be more like it
why do you think it's stupid???
scholes is starting to be old and slow. I've heard aston villa are interested in him. so if he's worth like 5mil£ maybe we sent him to newcastle and get bramble.....
Bramble has had very good season.

·
Registered
394 Posts
"no1 beckham faN
Rookie &

Teams: real madrid,manu,milan,FERRARI"

...come on, how can anyone take you serious?

:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
djferros said:
"no1 beckham faN
Rookie &

Teams: real madrid,manu,milan,FERRARI"

...come on, how can anyone take you serious?

:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:
Lets not drive him away.We could always do with a bit of a laugh.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
today I hear we interested in rothen. He plays in monaco if you not know. very good skill. maybe wi sign him and prso. if we get prso we could sell nistelrooy....

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
leave the guy alone.

i am chinese too, the language barrier is probably hard.

:) not everyone speaks perfect english. and in china the football coverage isnt tip top, always centres around manu and real madrid. thats why if you go to china its rather real madrid, or manu. its cose both of those teams are high profile and does alot of marketing there.

and china's only started to get grip onto football. in a few years you'll start seeing them supporting new teams when they understand theres more to football then just winning. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts