Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I've been thinking is that Parma should try Tsartas.I'm not saying this because he is my compatriot (all of you have been promoting your country players like Reyna,D.Andersson etc etc :)) anyway,I think Tsartas would be a great transfer.Several reasons lead me to this:

a) he will cost peanuts (4.000.000$)

b) he is EU and has learned to play under pressure (he was playing for Championship teams in Greece and Secunda Division and relegation strugglers at Primera Division)

c) he has exelent long ball and deadly free kicks and corners with both feet.

d) he is a midfielder that scores a LOT of goals.He was top scorer in Greece some time ago with something like 27 goals from midfield and he has been getting at least 10 goals per season with Sevilla.At Seria A I think he can score about the same numbers through free kicks,penalties etc.

e) and the most important: he wont mind sitting on the bench.As Thuram1 said at another post we already have Micoud.I say have them both and let them fight.So the best of the two plays and the other is an EXELENT sub or Malesani can rotate them.There is always the possibility of Micoud playing at the left.

That way,we dont have to spent half our budget money to a player like Rui Costa and then have Micoud unhappy...

Thoughts?

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I commented on you earlier, in spain and greece there is a lot more space on the playing field cuz the italian defences are much more closed.

Tsartas played also as a left winger at Sevilla... as a playmaker that is :)

He is a quality player, but first i like to gety Rui Costa, if not well we have to look for alternatives.

I think a club like Zaragoza or Deportivo is more likly to sign him.

Butt i don't think he is in Parma's plans...
It would be a nice rotateble player though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts