Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any definite transfers for Juventus?

I heard some news about Recoba, Woodgate, Djetou etc...

Anything solid??

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We need a player like Claudio Lopez,not montella please.I'm sorry to say this but our coach hasn't impressed me tactically because since he took over,we find it hard to score three goals,simple put our strike force has not gelled well together.But i should think the only element that ancelloti has introduced was the morale and after that it was up to the great squad that we have.Esnaider was brilliant vandag(today).
I have been a great fan of Pippo but he has really diappointed in the last few games.
We can try Serghino too.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recently Juve offered 7 million pounds for Woodgate, Leeds will probably not let him go for any price.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
O'Neill is signed.
Cassano i think we have signed a pre contract
Inzaghi will most likely leave.
Maybe Salas or Montella swap
Cois swap for Bachini (hope not)
No defenders yet, Woodgate is hopeless anyway!

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
975 Posts
Inzaghi is defenetly not going. There are only roumers about that he is going to leave.
Bachini and Oliseh are in the way out.
Casano is moving to Juve.

Do you know more?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Reggina's Bruno Cirillo is on his way.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It really amazes me>>Recoba won't leave inter/neither will V32 too much revenge at stake..For next season..Bati he says he wants to leave but where no one knows..Why would he go to Roma when next season they don;t stand a chance...
I can't understand to have a team who surely knows how to play together why change..ONLY TO MAKE STRONGER but what exactly does that mean..
Salas to leave /veron to leave../Inzaghi to leave JUVE..And I'm sure I missed a bunch..
One really never knows what ever happened to playing the game just to PLAY>>It has happened in the past the teams that change the most during the off season are usually the teams that crumble the next season...

------------------
*<< FORZA INTER >>*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts