Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the latest news on transfer!

Monaco's player, Sagnol in Bayern.
Auxerre: Rolland (trainer), Deblock (Sedan), Dieng (r.p. Sedan), Offal (r.p. Chateauroux), Lempereur (r.p. Niort).
Lille: Pignol (Monaco),
Lyon: Cuperly (Auxerre, assistant trainer), Beat (trainer of the guards, Chateauroux), Müller (Grasshoppers Zurich), Chanelet (Nantes), Foé (West Ham).
Marseilles: Gregorini (Nice), Camara (Inter Milan), Montenegro (r.p. Independiente), Belmadi (r.p. Celta Vigo).
Paris-SG: Distin (Gueugnon), Dalmat (Marseilles), Carotti (r.p. Saint-Etienne). Saint-Etienne: Panov and Berezowski (Zenith Saint-Petersbourg), Fellahi (Red Star), Ponsard (r.p. Nimes).
Sedan: Dupont (Gueugnon, trainer), Verschuere (Chateauroux), Gourville (Mans), Dia and Diaye (Monaco), Frétard (Amiens) Strasbourg: Remy (Martigues), Ground (Gueugnon), Camara (r.p. Neuchâtel), Martins (r.p. Bordeaux).
Metz: Jager (r.p. Louhans-Cuiseaux), Diani (r.p; Beauvais), Boulila (r.p. Mans). Nantes: Mary (r.p. Red Star).
Troyes: Lalisse (r.p. RC Paris), Sekli and Zambernardi (Ajaccio).
Rennes: Heurtebis (r.p. Troyes), Chapuis (Niort).
Toulouse: Da Rocha (Bordeaux), Courteous (Lyon), Billac (r.p. RC Paris), Sié (r.p. Pau).
Lens: Debève (r.p. Le Havre), Chaussidière (r.p. Wasquehal), Diop (r.p. RC Paris), Oruma (r.p. Nimes), Marichez (r.p. Niort), Zeitoun (r.p. Troyes), Sankharé (r.p. Créteil).

So far, there's no progress on monaco's bidding!! :(

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
tell me more about gregorini!!!

D

·
0 Posts
And now Barthez is off to Manchester United, but youv'e all must have heard about that already.

D

·
0 Posts
I read somewhere that Sylvain Wiltord wants to leave French football and prove himself in the English Premier League, with Arsenal, Aston Villa, and Tottenham already shown interest. Do you know more about this Bodat?

it doesn't surprise me Arsenal has shown interest, I mean Wenger, he's on the brink of singing another frenchman, Robert Pires from Marseille, and he'll hang to Petit for next season too.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I can tell you guys that Monaco have bought Salvador Salva Ballesta from Racing Santander. For those who don´t know who he is, I can tell you that he scored the most in the spanish league, but he´s not that good.

[This message has been edited by Recoba (edited 03-06-2000).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts