Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

You all seem like experts on this, so maybe you can help a novice like me out. I'm confused about the relevancy of training. Some guys just don't seem to improve, and others go backwards, no matter what I do. The only improvements I notice in players, are when I've played them regularly in the first team.

What kind of training do you use? (also, I'm using 98-99 version, so you might have to cast your minds back a bit).

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Do you know the sigames website? In the hall of fame, there's a thread about tactics and training ... some guy George something, I forgot his name ... that thread helps A LOT for help on training and tactics.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm in 00-01 now.

As far as training, it's hard to say, but I believe more practise is very very important to enhance the ability when the game upgrade.

I have a simple way in training: build two new practise item, ATTACK and DEFENCE, attack: choose intensive on shoot and skill, defend: shoose intensive on tac. and skill. Put your all plyer into this two item and not do any change until their physical date turn to red. It's always can wroking well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts