Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can one tell me when and where Barcelona is training exactly? And is it possible to visit trainings?

[just the 'normal' weekly scheme]

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Hey, i got these 'contact us' e-mails from our official website:

Membership attentions
[email protected]

Ticket and seating information
[email protected]

Try asking on one of these e-mails. Try to formulate the e-mail as briefly and clearly as possible. I don't know how efficiently they'll reply, but its your best shot.. especially since Koeman4 doesn't know! :eekani: I hope that helps.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Barca Rule said:
Hey, i got these 'contact us' e-mails from our official website:

Membership attentions
[email protected]

Ticket and seating information
[email protected]

Try asking on one of these e-mails. Try to formulate the e-mail as briefly and clearly as possible. I don't know how efficiently they'll reply, but its your best shot.. especially since Koeman4 doesn't know! :eekani: I hope that helps.
They change the plans a lot. Lately, I've seen on TV that they are doing morning trainments (I don't know at what time), but in another moments they do afternoon trainments. Sometimes they have free days.

So I don't think that they have a "normal schedule". It must depend on many factors, so I prefer not to say anything than to say something wrong.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Rembrandt said:
Hi,

Can one tell me when and where Barcelona is training exactly? And is it possible to visit trainings?

[just the 'normal' weekly scheme]
Sorry that I haven't replied. But I've been quiet bussy lately with university work, basketball and girls.

They train next to Camp Nou. The pitch is located behind the stadium and is impossible to miss. If you're allowed to watch the trainingsession up close depends on the day and the latest result. Just ask the guards and if they tell you 'no', then you can watch it from a disstance through the fence insted. Sometimes they train in Mini Estadi.

The hours they train depends on who's in charge. Usually they train on mornings at the pitch and on the afternoons indoors. If I'm not misstaking they usually start at 10.00. But if I were you I'd be there around 09.00 and just hang out. If they haven't started you have alot of other things to do like shopping in la Botiga. If you're looking for autographs you should stand next to the exit in the center of Camp Nou area which is the main one to the underground garage. If it's too crowed many of the stars choses to use other exits. Keep in mind that they are big stars and act like ones so I wouldn't recomend you to stand in the way when they're driving. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
I see them in La Masia near Camp Nou stadium, there are no trainings free, because it only depends if Rijkaard want to close it to public or no. Try to go on days previous a game tuesday,wednesday or thursday for example for a game on saturday or sunday.

Also into Camp Nou you can see players when they take the Barça bus, and when they arrive to training in the parking when they arrive. It is near the stadium into the place, and you will ever see people waiting for them.

Robban gave you good advices , good luck for your hunt lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts