Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my keeper has turned extra-terrestrial, which means that the way to divine is possible within 2 seasons (should be mythical by the end of the 16 weeks, right before turning 21).

Form change was overall good, I have one player in inad form and the rest are all passable and higher.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
sick little puppy u got there in goal hrevivo :D

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Training Playmaking week 1: No rises and I didnt expect any either ;) :D Form - 5 (Most are my reserves dropping to solid or passable) ;)

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Form: +3/-7 (I'm being hit hard)
PM: +3 (2 Formidable --> Outstanding/ 1 Excellent --> Formidable) this should've gone much better but I've been playing only one set of midfielders since I couldn't log on for a while.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
So, my keeper has turned extra-terrestrial, which means that the way to divine is possible within 2 seasons (should be mythical by the end of the 16 weeks, right before turning 21).

oh god seriously....turning into such a demon before 21...this is crazy..whats your defense like?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My defense ratings nowadays are between titanic and mythical. My defenders are not that great and I am in search of better defenders.

In the NT the defense gets almost all divines, so with my keeper and good defenders you get a divine defense :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
mine went nicely

a 21 yr old is no magnificent and on sale :D

form was up for alot, but down for some.

my teams avg form is solid.

i have 3 starters in exc form, and only 1 in inad and nobody below that. the rest are in solid and a few in passable :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Form went up 2, my keeper is now excellent. On the other hand 2 starters went down and 3 reserves too.

As expected I could welcome my first brilliant PM. Homeboy Dorren went up a level today. Next week his two partners in midfield should follow. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts