Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Training

I am no magician but I do have a MAGICAL goalkeeper :)

All that I need is 17 weeks and he will be divine...

Form-wise: Improvements on midfield, drop of one defender to inad but worst of all, drop of my best striker to poor... Damn form drops why can't he get an increase in form...

Oh well, I have a magical keeper :D

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Incredibly good Hrevivo, just incredible. Congratulations! :)

As for my training, it starts 3 hours from now, and I really need a good training when it comes to form now. I don't care if none of my midfielders go up in playmaking, if at least one of them goes up in form. Of my top five midfielders now, four of them are like this; weak form, weak form, weak form, and one guy is injured, the fifth guy was injured but is now bruised.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Best inner dropped to weak form (season and 2 weeks since he last had higher then inadequate), but apart from that an OK training: form improvements and 1 PM raise for a 17 yo Dutch U20 hopeful.

And as for Tsafrir, to quote Lav: sick, sick sick. :D Congrats man, can't believe that inadequate keeper is now magical. :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i need an amazing training

i need my keeper to go to solid form, all my inners to be around or hit solid-exc form

so i can keep my cup run going, and it woudlnt hurt if i had a single foward above passable :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Another bad form training for me, both my first team strikers went down in form, the other players that went up or down were second team players. All in all, two up and four down in form.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Form + 6/ -4, but two of these are reserves and the other two already good form, so they could handle a small drop in form.

PM: +1, my other young Swede in midfield popped just in time to brilliant, which means he could be magnificient at the end of the season.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Re: Training

Hrevivo said:
I am no magician but I do have a MAGICAL goalkeeper :)

All that I need is 17 weeks and he will be divine...

Form-wise: Improvements on midfield, drop of one defender to inad but worst of all, drop of my best striker to poor... Damn form drops why can't he get an increase in form...

Oh well, I have a magical keeper :D

hey um...i luv you.......................now how about you give me your goalie? :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
my titanic im went to passable from from solid and lost 400 K :eek: in value

other then that had a def go to excc, and a winger to solid, and 2nd striker to passable,

so apart from the stud im going to passable im good

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
PM: +4 (1 to magnificent, 2 to brilliant and 1 to outstanding)
Form: +5/-2 (good form boost)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
PM= +1 (My Russian 17 yo has now gone to solid after just 2 weeks) :happy:

Form= +4 / -4 (Veteren striker and best defender both up 1 to soild, reserves keeper up 1 to inadequate, excellent PM to passable ---------- Drops in 2 of my starting PM and to 2 defender who are now on weak form, both were starters) :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts