all 3 inner lost form
best one abck to inad, czechu20 to inad, the other one is down to solid

the new keeper didnt budge in form
strikers all dropped form

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Great week for me.

Several players went up to excellent and also one of my trainees went up one level in scoring.

Next week should be better as my gem is scheduled to turn brilliant scoring and another youngster should also turn formidable.

·
International
9,682 Posts
PM +1
My first ever world class PM. He's suspended for the next league match, a match which is fairly important to me. At least it will help me in my quest to hit a divine midfield in the last round. :) Will be sold next season when he should reach supernatural.

Form
I don't know. Haven't opened HAM since last year. :eek:

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Form: +4 (all reserves)/ -3 (all starters) and two of my starting 3 strikers are still stuck on poor and weak.
Experience: +2
PM: +1 (Outstanding --> Brilliant)
Unfortunately, there has been a lot of users, using illegal registered copies of HAM. In fact, last month there were more users using illegal registrations than there were users using legitimate registrations. As a small software developer, it is very hard to take serious steps towards software piracy. But some steps can be taken. One of these is to change the registration key.
:howler:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Def +2 (both form->outs)
Form +1 (starter) -3 (all defs so plenty of decent reserves)

Got a 19 yo outstanding def, passable passing for sale now if anyone should be interested... will keep training the 18 yo that went up :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wolf where u get that from?

and damn i have illegal ham...what to do? ;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Training didn't go exactly as I hoped. Two of my PM's have decided to take another week to jump to another level, so it were only formchanges.

Form: + 6/- 4

Stamina: -1 (old back goalie, so no problemo)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts