Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
THE
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The joy over the last night's victory got a bitter taste this morning. Two Leeds fan were murdered last evening. My sympathy goes to the families, friends and others Leeds fans.
It could happend to any of us...

E

·
0 Posts
I am horrified, astounded, and totally appalled by the lack of security provided for the Leeds Utd fans. This is a sad day for the families, relatives & friends of the people who were killed. It is difficult to comprehend what went through the minds of these, neanderthals who use soccer as a medium to vent their frustrations out on innocent people. Want I want to know is when are these people going to be single out and extracted from the game.
My sincere sympathy to the families of those who passed away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My deepest condolences to all the Leeds supporters out there. This is a black day for football. It saddens me when people cannot enjoy the game for what it is, and to keep violence out of the way. Supporting a team should never have to result in death- ever.

Once again, my heart goes out to all those affected by the tragedy.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
There is such a thing as tacking football too far and this is it. The match should have been cancelled and the result means nothing to me or anyone. Finance has once again ruled the day it seems and I hope that everyone involved is happy that there wasn't the headache of rescheduling the match.
In a match that saw Leeds lose 2 goals it also meant 2 lives. Which is more important? Humanity never ceases to amaze me and I hope that the families and friends get the support they need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts