Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bus full of Fenerbahce fans on the way to Elazig to watch the game had an accident on the road between ankara-Kayseri. 1 person died and 13 are injured.:( :( :(

Camiamiza gecmis olsun!!!

Fenerbahçe sehidi kardesim'e de Allah'tan rahmet diliyorum!!!!

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
Geçmis Olsun :(

There's too many bus accidents in Turkey.. Most of them because the drivers turn the bus off to save fuel while their driving! :rollani:
I hope this wasn't one of 'those' incidents...

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
:depress:

I hate it when things like this happen:(
I hope they get better soon:depress:

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
thats sad:(

...tolga...wat do u mean turn the bus off:eek: u mean when the road is going down ? they turn it off then?:eek:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fan Dies in Bus Accident

A sad event has marred the day we play Elazýðspor, as a bus carrying 37 of our fans from Istanbul tipped over. One life was lost.
The bus, driven by Doðan Duman, went down the verge due to an icy road around Kalkanýk area on the Kayseri-Ankara road.

Özcan Tekir died on the scene, while 14 other passangers were wounded. One fan is heavily wounded.

The injured fans were taken to the Kayseri SSK Hospital and the Private Güneþ Hospital.

The names of the injured fans are as follows: Okan Pekcan, Efe Sartýk, Osman Çetin, Engin Çetinkaya, Cebrail Yalçýnkaya, Mustafa Yalçýnkaya, Erdal Yalçýnkaya, Gökhan Çakmak, Nurullah Turan, Þükrü Turan, Hatiç Hoþgeldi, Murat Turan, Basri Ökten.

As Fenerbahçe Sports Club, we send our condolences to Özcan Tekir`s family. May god rest his soul.

We also wish a quick recovery for our wounded fans.

:depress: :(

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
inacio said:
thats sad:(

...tolga...wat do u mean turn the bus off:eek: u mean when the road is going down ? they turn it off then?:eek:
Just whenever the bus' momentum can carry it... IT's usually on hills..

That's what the bus driver was reportedly doing when he was going down a hill (I think it might be near the same place), when he was driving the Sakaryaspor team to a match in Sivas (Sivas is close to Kayseri, which is where the Fener bus was travelling through)...
The bastard killed half of the team :rollani:

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
Tuncay Sanli commented on this accident after the game last night..

"There was a sad event today. A group of fans that were coming to support us suffered a accodent and one fan lost his life. I send my condolences to his family. Today`s win is for them."

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
it's horrible that stuff like this happen, gecmis olsun :(. Man those bus rides are crazy, from Istanbul to Eskisehir was nuts the last time I went to Turkiye. The roads are so curvy and tight.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Özcan Tekir Buried

Özcan Tekir, who lost his life in the tragic fan bus accident prior to our Elazýðspor game, was buried today.
Along with Tekir`s family and friends, Club President Aziz Yýldýrým, Head Coach Christoph Daum, Youth Co-ordinator Cemil Turan and squad members Ümit Özat and Fatih Akyel attended the funeral.

Tekir`s coffin was covered with a Fenerbahçe flag as it was taken to the Kulaksýz Cemetary.

We once again send our condolences to Tekir`s relatives and all the brotherhood.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Cengo said:
Özcan Tekir Buried

Özcan Tekir, who lost his life in the tragic fan bus accident prior to our Elazýðspor game, was buried today.
Along with Tekir`s family and friends, Club President Aziz Yýldýrým, Head Coach Christoph Daum, Youth Co-ordinator Cemil Turan and squad members Ümit Özat and Fatih Akyel attended the funeral.

Tekir`s coffin was covered with a Fenerbahçe flag as it was taken to the Kulaksýz Cemetary.

We once again send our condolences to Tekir`s relatives and all the brotherhood.

my condolences:depress:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Allah rahmet eylesin !! Yaralilara acil sifalar !

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
I can't believe this...

'Some media sources' are apparently trying to blame this accident on the Fenerbahçe club..
For ****s sake, come up with something better to criticise the club for.. A man lost his life, more where injured, and you use this incident to try and throw dirt on Fenerbahçe?! ****ing shameless ****s..

They say "the club should've hired them a better bus"..
It was a supporter group travelling to the game, who buy their own tickets and hire their own bus with the money in their own pockets..

Just when you think Turkish press can't go any lower, they give you a shock..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was Sansal "kazma2 Büyüka who said it first on Maraton apparently.

He said: "according to what i have heard Fenerbahce hired this bus for the fans....next time they should hire better buses"

Then our official site had to clarify this by saying that they never hire buses for any fan groups or fans....this was just another cheap shot to hurt Fenerbahce.

Sansal is "supposed" to be a Fener fan but he is everything but Fener fan. It's said that he gets money to trashtalk Fener on Maraton program.:rolleyes:

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
The club should push for an official apology!

He should say it on air..

He's always digging up fake news about the big clubs, and people believe what he says..
How many people watch Maraton? Nearly the whole country..
How many people visit the official websites of clubs to get the correct news? Not nearly as many as the above... :rollani:

Forget the club even.. Is this the type of thing his family wants to be hearing? Does it seem right to use this mans death to spark a non-existant debate?

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Dude you live in Turkey and you are still getting pissed at the media. You should be used to it already. I saw the bus too and it was really old though but then just blaming on the bus is like blaming the guns for the people who get shot. Well anyway Sansal always talks crap, and most of those shows are crap too.

The other day on Star they passed an underline saying, shocking news of Volkan, these views will shock you and all that. Next thing you see is him having dinner with his girlfriend:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts